BREAKING NEWS UPDATE (Saturday TODAY!)!! I JUST ADDED A TON MORE BOOKS to this list (a bunch from our favorite authors. Entire series on sale AND!!!! LOOK what just went live —> Broken Course (Wrecked and Ruined Book 3) by Aly Martinez (thanks Kathy!!! :D). I LOVED book #1 & 2 and I have a feeling this one is going to be crazy, considering who it’s about… 😉
Here are my book reviews for the first two:
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Also, while these bargain finds and new releases “look” great (and/or have awesome reviews and recommendations), unless I have my own personal review link next to it, I likely haven’t read it myself… I just found it and wanted to share it in case it’s awesome. So if you read it, let me know if it’s awesome. LOL!
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds: (updated on Saturday because I found us more goodies!!!) 😀
- Dark Light (The Dark Light Series Book 1) by S.L. Jennings <— Oh! while I didn’t frenzy over the first portion of this book (here’s my review), the second half got me and the SECOND BOOK!!?? WHOA!! LOVED! I five starred #2 (and they must be read in order).
- Better When He’s Bad: A Welcome to the Point Novel by Jay Crownover <— one of this popular author’s latest releases!! “A criminal, a thug, and a brawler, he was the master of bad choices, until one such choice landed him in prison for five years. Now Bax is out and looking for answers, and he doesn’t care what he has to do or who he has to hurt to get them. But there’s a new player in the game, and she’s much too innocent, much too soft . . . and standing directly in his way.“
- Bright Side by Kim Holden <— One of my favs and it’s back on the list today, ’cause another one in our crew went nuts for it. Kristy says: “I just finished Bright Side and I cant even explain. So good. I knew what I was getting into but I had no idea. Sobbing, lots of horrible ugly crying both happy and sad. 5 star read” (here’s my review) And Athena loved it too!: “5+++stars for ‘”Bright Side” by Kim Holden!! What an amazing story!! What fantastic characters!!! It has completely annihilated me and that is an awesome feeling!! Be warned that you need a box of tissues and a defibriator for some pretty intense moments! There was not one character in this book that was imperfectly perfect! I have a new author that I adore….so many emotions! It read like it could be a movie!! You must read this book!!“
- Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley <— HERE ARE THE “Rock Chicks!!” In order!
- Rock Chick Rescue by Kristen Ashley
- Rock Chick Redemption by Kristen Ashley
- Rock Chick Renegade by Kristen Ashley
- Rock Chick Revenge by Kristen Ashley
- Rock Chick Reckoning by Kristen Ashley
- Rock Chick Regret by Kristen Ashley
- Rock Chick Revolution by Kristen Ashley
- Rock the Heart (book #1) by Michelle A. Valentine <— Each released book in THIS series today (and the novellas appear to be free!)
- Rock the Band (book # 1.5) by Michelle A. Valentine
- Rock My Bed (book #2) by Michelle A. Valentine
- Rock My World (book# 2.5) by Michelle A. Valentine
- Rock the Beat by Michelle A. Valentine
- Sweet Destruction by Paige Weaver <— “I was his addiction and his craving. His enemy on this earth. I feared him. I hated him. I loved him even more. He would either be my destruction or my salvation… Maybe even both.“
- Cut Too Deep by KJ Bell <— Stephanie found us this one on sale! Sounds intense and heartachey! “A woman traumatized by her past, beaten, battered, and unwilling to trust. A man held captive by his greatest failure, lost, and self-destructive. Letters that unexpectedly bind them together.“
- Noah (5th Street) by Elizabeth Reyes <— NEW COVERS for this entire FIGHTER series and so the author has put them all on sale! (Thanks for finding us this deal Stephanie!) 😀
- Gio (5th Street #2) by Elizabeth Reyes <— FIGHTER!
- Hector (5th Street #3) by Elizabeth Reyes <— this one too!
- Abel (5th Street #4) by Elizabeth Reyes <— annnnnnnd this one.
- Through the Devil’s Eyes: Notes for Nicky by Jennifer Loren <— JUST RELEASED!
- Free To Try by C.W. Nightly <— JUST RELEASED!! “Mercy hasn’t had an easy life and has just escaped her sadistic and sociopathic ex-boyfriend Alex. Fearing the repercussions she’ll face if he finds her, she flees Florida leaving behind everything and everyone in exchange for a new beginning. Aiden our hero, lost his submissive and fiancée one year ago to a random act of violence. At drift he believes seeing the criminals brought to justice is what he needs to start living again.“
- Femme Fatale: Pericolo #1 (The Pericolo Series) by Kirsty-Anne Still <— JUST RELEASED!! “For years, I’ve given in to my father’s demands, lived the life of a mob princess, fell into this merciless realm where he presents me with a man and one goal – to kill…“
- TAG by Shari J. Ryan <— JUST RELEASED!! “…danger lurks around every corner and I simply can’t take the chance of it finding me. But his tattoos, his smell, his darkness, and his body— that marine has taken over my every thought. But, what if he too isn’t what I think? A ticking time bomb isn’t going to leave me much time to waver. Even the bravest person can be in need of a miracle.“
- Holdin’ On for a Hero by Ciana Stone <— JUST RELEASED!!! “Wyatt Wolf is a warrior, a man without fear. At least that’s the picture he presents to the members of his Navy SEAL team. He’s a stone-cold killer with a reputation as a woman magnet, and needing no one. But appearances can be deceiving. Inside Wyatt is a man torn by love and betrayal. His only need, his one weakness—Chance—a woman from his past he can never have, can never trust.“
- Amazing Grace by Emily Michelle Fata <— JUST RELEASED!! This one sounds SO sad. Her military husband is captured, for ten years, and she is encouraged to move on… “In captivity, Ethan spends every waking moment imagining his reunion with Grace. He passes his days recalling and reimagining memories of his childhood, slowly slipping into increasing mental instability alongside his fellow prisoners…”
- Unforgettable by Elizabeth Finn <— JUST RELEASED!! “The sequel and conclusion of Unforgiven.”
- Unforgiven by Elizabeth Finn <— 1st one!
- King’s Throne (String of Fate Book 2) by Bianca D’Arc <— PARANORMAL romance for this one. “Gina is a medical doctor in New York City. What nobody knows is that she’s also tiger-shifter royalty, living in exile. Keeping her secret has kept her safe, but all that is about to change.“
- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan <— One of the latest super-bargains from a couple of weeks ago (and one of my ABSOLUTE favs) is still getting some love! Veronica loved it! “I have just finished “Archer’s Voice” and must say I was pleasently surprised. I felt a twist in my chest during several places in the book, and I just felt like I was sitting on the edge of my seat to see how it ended! Lovely flowing story with great character development big recommendation from me!” (my review)
- Transcendence by Shay Savage <— And this recently super-saled book is still making waves, too (another one of my favorites). Donna loved it, saying: “I just finished Shay Savage’s “Transcendance” and loved it! Any recommendations as to a book with a similar feel? This one is killing me. I didn’t want the book to end as crazy as that might seem. Left me with a big smile on my face…….a feeling of “I didn’t see that coming” and a melted heart. I’m in love with a caveman!!! Yikes!!!” (here’s my book review)
- Fighting Temptation (Men Of Honor Book 1) by K.C. Lynn <— Lauren recommends this one! “Fighting Temptation by K.C. Lynn. That’s my usual go-to book when I’m asked for recommendations.”
- Rose of Thorne (Rose of Thorne series Book 1) by Mia Michelle <— And Lauren loved this series, too “Sebastian is the young enigmatic and powerful CEO of his late father’s design company, Thorne Enterprises. With both millions in the bank and a new woman on his arm almost every night, the world never knew the dark secret he carried inside. Still plagued with nightmares from the night of that horrific accident and having to leave the beautiful girl behind, Sebastian vows to find the one that haunts his dreams…“
- JASE (Men of Steel Book 1) by M.J. Fields <— one that Lauren loves, saying: “The Men of Steel series by M.J. Fields. I actually read the last one, Xavier, first.” BAD BOY ALERT! “After tricking Carly into “fake dating,” it turns out the joke’s on him, as Jase falls hard and fast for her. But as painful secrets from his past come to light, Jase will have to man up and bare it all to Carly, even if the ugly truth could tare them apart forever.“
- Consumed (Consumed Series Book 1) by Skyla Madi <— FIGHTER BOOK!!! This is one of my favorites, and Jennifer loved it, too! “Just finished the Consumed series and LOVED it! If you haven’t read Real, Mine, Remy by Katy Evans same type of story so good. Crazy MMA fighter lots of angst and sexy sexy sexy. And then the spin off Rogue… AMAZING!!!!” (my review)
- Beneath the Stain by Amy Lane <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT! LOVED LIKE CRAZY by Kandace! She says: “I just finished Amy Lane’s newest book ‘Beneath the Stain’ and I loved it from start to finish, This story is phenomenal. I can even explain how good it is. It is definitely in my top three of all time favorite MM reads. It’s full of angst and “feels”. I would find my self getting choked one paragraph and then smiling the next. The supporting characters really added a lot of depth to their story. It’s a truly special book. One you’ll always remember.“
- Make Me Forget (It’s Kind Of Personal Book 1) by Anna Brooks <— Jenny recommends this one! “Here is a new release that I REALLY enjoyed! She is a new author but she did a fantastic job!” Okay yes, this sounds like it could be angsty! “After enduring years of manipulation and an immeasurable amount of loss, Charlotte Kelly makes one last ditch effort to change her life and try to find happiness again. She knows she’ll see him when she moves back to Wisconsin. She’s planning on it, the connection she still feels to him after all these years is undeniable. But one lie tore them apart years ago, and she’s afraid some mistakes can’t be forgiven.“
- #Nerd (The Hashtag Series Book 1) by Cambria Hebert <— NEW RELEASE!!! <— “…when you’re a victim of your status, there is no room for anything real. The rules are clear and simple. Stick to your circle. And never fall in love with anyone on the outside.“
- End Game (A Dark Romance) by Vanessa Waltz <— Andrea found us this new release! “Vanessa Waltz has a new book out! End Game comes out tomorrow. Her first two mafia themes books High Stake and Double Blind were soooo good!” and Stephanie agrees: “I totally agree! The first book was good, but the second book was even better and had three POV’s! I’ve been recommending it to my book loving friends. I posted the sale above…“
- Eight Days a Week by Amber L. Johnson <— JUST RELEASED MANNY ALERT!! I think I’m already in live with this one! “Gwen Stone is in a lurch. With a new promotion at work and two young children at home, she’s in dire need of a caretaker. When Andrew shows up on her doorstep, she thinks he may be exactly what she’s looking for. When she offers him the job, he’s more than interested and she’s confident she’s made the right choice…“
- Sessions Interrupted by Kristi Pelton <— Nancy found us this one! “Sessions Interrupted by Kristi Pelton ” Oh yesssss… I remember this blurb! “I don’t disagree that therapy would be beneficial for a guy like me. However, when I saw the beautiful, gray-eyed therapist I was supposed to spill my thoughts too in my first session…well, let’s just say her mouth should be used for one thing…and it wasn’t talkin’.“
- Broken Dolls by Kitty Thomas <— Coming out December 23rd 2014 “Mina Calloway always finds herself in the hands of the wrong master: Gentle at first, then brutally sadistic and abusive. She no longer believes it’s possible to find a man who will be gentle with her. After seeing a kink-friendly therapist for months, the doctor makes her an illicit offer she isn’t yet smart enough to refuse: “Let me find you a good master.” <— EEEEP!!! FOR ME!!!
- Rock My Body (Black Falcon, #4) by Michelle A. Valentine – expected release date November 11th 2014
- Nights With Him: (Seductive Nights: Michelle and Jack) by Lauren Blakely – expected release date November 11th 2014
- Revival: A Novel by Stephen King – expected release date November 11th 2014
- Happenstance: A Novella Series: Part Three by Jamie McGuire <— expected release date February 2nd 2015