<— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! Brand new release JUST WENT LIVE!! —> The Viper (Untamed Hearts Book 1) by Kele Moon is now on Amazon! This is a book from one of my fave MMA fighter series. It’s actually a spinoff from the “Battered Heart Series” ’cause these are the mob guys involved in that whole thing… YAY ME!!!!
The author states:
Kele Moon: “I wrote the new series so it could stand alone, but for fans of the Battered Hearts books all their fav characters are in it…”
Sally: Wait, wait…WHAT?!? Did you say MOB GUYS!!! LOL
Kristi: I’m reading now and enjoying the hell out of it!! Sally, it has gang members in it and some bad boy fighters!!!
Christine: I loved battered hearts!!!! Can’t wait to read this! 🙂
And here are my reviews of the first 3 in case y’all are curious:
- Book Review – Defying the Odds – 4.5 stars
- Book Review – Star Crossed (Battered Hearts 2) – 4 stars
- Book Review – Crossing the Line – 4.5 stars
Wow… we have quite a few unique (or at least… exciting-sounding) premises today! A virgin that sells it to the highest bidder, another one about a family debt that she must repay (by becoming his, on his 29th birthday), a lead-prisoner that runs the show, and takes the warden’s daughter while she’s visiting the prison (eeeep!!), a stripper paying her way through college, until… “there’s one other person who knows both the quiet, antisocial Hannah and the sensual, shameless Alicia.” <— HER TEACHER! Oh! And one about a girl getting over her cheating ex, accidentally uncovers something that puts her on a mob hit-list and the only cop who’ll help her is… her cheating ex! <— YIKES!
Plus! A bunch of dark reads, rock star reads, biker reads… and some super-angsty sounding, trouble-making love triangles. You know. Right up our book-alley. 😉
P.S. —> I’m still adding to this list as we speak. There’ve been LOTS of new releases over the last few days that look awesome! (I noted a bunch of ’em below + SO many releasing on sale).
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.S. Don’t have a Kindle? No problem! Amazon offers various free Kindle apps and a free Kindle Cloud reader for any and ALL of us to use. You can either use the free Kindle App for your smartphone, tablet, AND your desktop computer (just like you’re using a Kindle, but right through your web browser <— No need to download anything! )
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Bo & Ember (November Blue Book 5) by Andrea Randall <— Stephanie found us this deal today, saying: “This is the fifth, and final, book in the November Blue series. Bo & Ember (November Blue Book 5) by Andrea Randall On SALE for limited time.” Here is the November Blue Series Reading Order
- Stay by Emily Goodwin <— DARK READ ALERT!!! Stephanie found it! “…all that changes in an instant when she is witness to something terrible, something she wasn’t supposed to see. Beaten, drugged, kidnapped. Adeline Miller is ripped from her innocent and carefree life and thrust into darkness, into a world full of pain and horror…“
- Mr. X by Clarissa Wild <— Stephanie found us this one, too! “Described as Dark and Disturbing with Lust, Rage, Revenge, Violence, and more…★ Mr. X by Clarissa Wild ★! No Cliffhanger. Stand Alone.“
- Dominic (Slater Brothers, #1) by L.A. Casey <— Stephanie found us this sale, too! “Dominic wants Bronagh and the only way he can get to her, is by dragging her from the boxed off corner she has herself trapped in, the only way he knows how…by force. On SALE” <— PLUS!! Two more books were just released in the series (see ’em below in the contemporary releases).
- Strapped (Strapped Series Book 1) by Nina G. Jones <— Stephanie found us this one, too! “In celebration of the upcoming release of unStrapped, the final installment of the trilogy (available for pre-order), A dark story of passion, manipulation, obsession, and family secrets.”
- Strapped Down (Strapped Series Book 2) by Nina G. Jones <— and here is #2!
- Silent Whisper (Limbo Series Book 1) by Andrea Smith <— Thanks Janet for the heads-up!!
- Last Ascension (The Capes) by Rebecca Royce
- Ivormantis (Dragons of Dragonose Book 3) by Alice Brown & Lady V
- Captured by the Dragon (Eight Realms Book 3) by Sandra Sookoo
- A Curse Awakened: A Weird Girls Novella by Cecy Robson
- Southern Secrets (The Southern Series Book 2) by Shelley Stringer
- Twisted (Blood & Roses Book 5) by Callie Hart <— JUST RELEASED!!!
- Dear Jon (Choisie Book 3) by Lori Otto <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Hard to Hold On To: A Hard Ink Novella by Laura Kaye <— “He may have just met her, but Jenna’s the first person to make him feel alive since that devastating day in the desert more than a year ago.”
- Bronagh (Slater Brothers, #1.5) by L.A. Casey (see book #1 on sale, in the bargain above!)
- Alec (Slater Brothers, #2) by L.A. Casey
- Breaking Bad (Bad Boys of the Bay Book 1) by Karin Tabke <— BAD-ASS COP ALERT! They had a one-night and… “Now he’s back, the baddest cop in the whole damn town, distracting her from the most important case of her career—capturing the Cain killer.”
- A Whole New Crowd by Tijan <— “Taryn grew up in a different world. Her boyfriend was a criminal. His older brother was part of a gang. They weren’t great people, but they were her family. Then everything changes when she’s adopted by a family in the neighboring town. New family. New friends. A new world. She’s elated. This is her chance for a new beginning, but secrets start being revealed and Taryn learns her new life has ties to her old one…“
- Debt Inheritance (Indebted Book 1) by Pepper Winters <— “Jethro Hawk receives Nila as an inheritance present on his twenty-ninth birthday. Her life is his until she’s paid off a debt that’s centuries old. He can do what he likes with her—nothing is out of bounds—she has to obey. ” <— Eeeeeep!
- Without You (Love Wanted in Texas Book 1) by Kelly Elliott <— “Getting caught prematurely causes them to admit their love for each other to their parents. One decision made by Alex’s father changes her entire world, shattering her plans for the future. Alex always thought Will was the very air she breathed, but life has a way of causing doubts for the one thing she thought was absolute…their love.“
- Seducing Lauren (Love Under the Big Sky Book 2) by Kristin Proby <— Lawyer begins to fall for his recently divorced client…
- Convicted (Entangled Ignite) by Dee Tenorio <— COP ALERT!! NEW RELEASE “…sultry biker has criminal written all over her. So why can’t he see her like any other convict?“
- Afterburn by Kathleen Lawless <— COPE ALERT again!
- Broken Heart Trail by Marijo Smith
- Small Town Girl (The Small Town Girl series) by Linda Cunningham
- Sprinkles on Top (A Sugar Springs Novel) by Kim Law
- Beast Part 1: An Erotic Fairy Tale by Ella James <— VIOLENT PRISONER ALERT!! (And her dad is a Warden at that prison) Looks like a serial series (and sounds good – except it’s short so, if it’s good it’ll make me antsy for more!) “Annabelle pays a surprise visit to La Rosa, hoping to use her new counseling license at a place she thinks she could make a difference. When Beast sees her, he releases the warden and grabs the nameless girl who played a starring role in the worst night of his life. The price for the warden’s error is not death. It’s his precious Belle.“
- Filthy Beautiful Lies by Kendall Ryan <— She auctions off her virginity!!! “Sophie Evans has been backed into a corner. With her sister’s life hanging in the balance, the only choice is to claw her way out, even if that means selling her virginity to the highest bidder at an exclusive erotic club. When Colton Drake takes her home, she quickly learns nothing is as it seems with this beautifully troubled man.“
- The Biker Who Rode Me: Motorcycle Club Erotic Romance by Claire Westwood <— Hehe. I think that title says it all.
- Sweeps (One Way or Another Book 4) by Jade Cain <— M/M romance!
- Takeover by Anna Zabo <— M/M romance!
- Transient Hearts (A Western Escape) Zee Monodee
- Trust in Advertising by Victoria Michaels <— I remember how popular this one was on Fictionpress (at least I think it was Fictionpress) and how often it was recommended when we all discovered the awesome indie books! Now it’s available on Amazon!
- A View to a Thrill (Masters and Mercenaries Book 7) by Lexi Blake <– BAD-ASS MILITARY DOMS! 😉
- Watching Fireflies (Love Bug Series Book 1) by Jaycee Ford <— “She flees her home in Charlotte, North Carolina to take a new job in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and make a new start where her ex-fiancé can’t find her. Jordan is just beginning to adjust to her new life in the middle of nowhere when a small town cowboy walks in and disrupts it all.“
- The Real Thing by Cassie Mae <— “When she starts receiving supersweet messages from a stranger who thinks she’s someone else, Mia begins to believe that real love is possible outside her virtual world.“
- Red Dirt Duchess by Reynolds Louise
- Risky Business (A Bomb Squad Novel) by Melissa Cutler <— HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT!! “Allison Whitely’s ex left her with a mountain of debt and Cloud Nine, a struggling boat rental business. With zero job skills, her only hope of getting back in the black lies in a brooding ex-soldier who has her seeing red…”
- Shameless by Nina Lemay <— Oh this sounds like fun! Stripper paying her way through college… “But the inevitable happens and my two lives collide. And now there’s one other person who knows both the quiet, antisocial Hannah and the sensual, shameless Alicia. One person who keeps my secret.” <— and the kicker??!! He’s one of her college teachers. GAH!!!!!!
- The Warning Sign by Mia Marlowe <— Trying to move past her cheating ex, and starting over after college but things get crazy when she meets someone new and”…she figures out an accidental drowning wasn’t so accidental and ends up on a mob hitman’s “to do” list. And the only cop who’ll believe her is her cheating ex..“
- Let Me Be the One by Lily Foster <— “Darcy’s confidence is shattered after her “perfect” boyfriend becomes increasingly possessive and hostile. A year abroad is her escape—a chance to put some distance between them and also a chance to leave behind the shaken, insecure girl she has become. Tom Farrell has been waiting in the wings, watching as his friend screws up a relationship with the one girl Tom considers out of his reach…“
- Hopelessly Yours by Ellery Rhodes <— BAD BOY/RICH GIRL ALERT! “Jace Murrow is used to fending for himself. His mother dumped him on his grandmother and ex-con uncle when he was still in diapers. Crime is in his blood. When he sees the rich girl he used to daydream about at a party, he knows he should steer clear…“
- One Little Lie: A New Adult Romance by Willow Monroe <— Mysterious new stranger “bad boy” has her blowing off her college plans… “But when catastrophe strikes – twice – can she defend her beautiful man against the people who want him gone?“
- November’s Beach by N.C. East
- Love at First Sigh by Elodie Parkes
- Sinfully Decadent by Aurora Rose Lynn
- Stalemate by Ginger Sharp <— Single moody father and his new neighbor (that is becoming disillusioned with love): “When these two lost neighbors meet, sparks fly, tempers flare, and both learn to deal with the baggage in their mutual lives. Stalemate is a modern day story about how opposites attract regardless of their rocky pasts and present situations.“
- Starstruck – Book Four (The Starstruck Series) by Gemma Brooks <— conclusion to the series!
- Unabridged by Melinda De Ross
- Playing With Dynamite by Monica Alexander
- Bound to Accept by Nenia Campbell
- The Kitchen When It Sizzles by Chrissie Peria
- Fate’s Mistake (Los Rancheros) by Brandace Morrow <— Oh wow… “He was the perfect gentleman, and my parents adored him. In time, I learned to adore him too. I married him. He was my forever. Until the day he hit me. Five years went by with the speed of a ticking clock, counting down my life one painful second at a time. Until Danny. Danny saw me. Danny was my hero. Danny was the one I was supposed to be with…“
- The Last Thing by Briana Gaitan <— FAMOUS ACTOR ALERT!
- Dream Date by Ivan Kendrick <— LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT (and it’s one guy in love with two different girls…) “Their attraction was so strong that Kayla decided to enroll at his school. Now the two have become inseparable…but only one thing can end their relationship.
What Nathan least expects is to be reunited with the gorgeous 19-year-old Amanda Tilley. Upon seeing her again, Nathan realizes that there was no way he could desire another woman after all. Unfortunately, Amanda is still as unreachable as ever. Nathan’s never met a woman he desired more, making him torn between his loyalty to Kayla and the true love he can no longer ignore.”
- Your Little Secret by Bethan Cooper and Kirsty-Anne Still <— LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT: Part 1 in the series “Between her boyfriend, Connor, and her best friend, Ethan, she thought she had the perfect life and the perfect future only a heartbeat away. That is until abandonment and need begin to overwhelm her. When Connor takes a job in London, Amber finds herself slipping at his lack of contact and the uneasy feeling that he’s hiding more from her than he says. With the help of Ethan she not only finds herself, but finds the flame she has always held for her best friend coming to life…“
- Forever Kinda Love by Clara Stone <— BEST FRIENDS (and more?) ALERT!
- Guarded Hearts by L.A. CORVILL
- Blood Secrets: Fallen Motorcycle Club by Lorelei Woods <— BIKER ALERT! “When Emily is held hostage in the desert, she’s sure her life is done. Finished. After years of battling her demons, she’s never going to get the chance to be free. Then she hears the rumble of a Harley cutting through the dunes and sees a glimmer of hope in the leather-clad biker who insists that her kidnapper hand her over…“
- Sleepless Nights (Wrath MC Book 1) by Amanda Heath <— BIKER ALERT “Victor I’ve known all my life. When his parents died he even came to live with my family and I. I was so in love with him. It wasn’t until years into our relationship I started to see the faults in him. Then he went off to Iraq. Damien was the bad boy biker at our high school. Even while I was with Victor, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of him. Then I got on the back of his bike and I thought I finally found my home. Then Victor came back wounded…“
- Rock Heart (The Vegas Aces Series Book 2) by K Webster <— ROCK STAR ALERT! (and what I think is a love triangle): “Chaz Montgomery has it all—fame, fortune, the best band mates a guy could ask for, as well as Neve. He loves his fiancée of three years, but something’s missing. It isn’t until he witnesses firsthand the epic, whirlwind romance that his best friend Bobby shares with his girl June that he realizes what he and Neve have is broken.“
- Wild Temptation (Wild, #1) by Emma Hart <— Ohhh romantically-angsty sounding! “The moment he, Tyler Stone, walked into my best friend’s apartment, I knew that curveball was heading straight for my gut… He’s a sex addict. I’m a love addict.”
- Shark Fin Soup by Susan Klaus
- Last Resort (Desire Resort Book 1) by Kate Roth
- Lifestyles of the Rich and (In)Famous by Tierney Fowler
- Long Way Home (A Hanover Brothers Novel) by HelenKay Dimon
- Meadow Taylor Two-Book Bundle (plus bonus short story): The Billionaire’s Secrets, Falling for Rain, and Christmas in Venice: A Short Story by Meadow Taylor
- Mercy’s Fight (Set Apart series) by T. L. Gray <— He’s had a hard life, and she’s been raised in luxury…
- Midnight in Venice by Meadow Taylor
- Never Been Kissed (Second Chances) by Mari Carr
- Nina’s Dom (Dommissimma Book 4) by Raven McAllan <— DOM ALERT!! “When the two meet at her friend’s hen party at Dommissimma, sparks fly. Their attraction is immediate and explosive, but how can Nina ever allow herself to enter into a relationship with a Dom?“
- The Debutante Divorcee by Plum Sykes <— Oh oh. That B!t@h!!! “Newly married Sylvie Mortimer has found bliss with her Divine New Husband, Hunter. But her perfect Town & Country life is about to be rocked by a divine and dangerous predator—her new friend, the very rich, very young, very thin, very pretty, and very divorced Lauren Blount…“
- Enlisting Her Heart (Breaking Protocol Book 4) by Willow Brooke
- Exchange of Fire (An SBG Novel) by P. A. DePaul <— She’s a sniper/assassin for hire and he’s a former Marine…
- Fatal Hearts by Norah Wilson
- Home to Chicory Lane: A Chicory Inn Novel | Book 1 by Deborah Raney
- 42 Hours (Time for Love Book 3) by Bethany Lopez <— “Gaby is in a good place in her life. She loves her job, has the best friends and family a girl could ask for, and is dating a sweet and sexy guy, but she’s never stopped thinking about that night with Scott…”
- Adultery: A novel by Paulo Coelho <— “A woman in her thirties begins to question the routine and predictability of her days. In everybody’s eyes, she has a perfect life: happy marriage, children, and a career. Yet what she feels is an enormous apathy. All that changes when she encounters a successful politician who had, years earlier, been her high school boyfriend…“
- The Art of Appreciation by Autumn Markus <— BIKER RACER ALERT!
- Caught! (The Shamwell Tales) by JL Merrow
- The Cocktail Club: A Novel by Pat Tucker <— “When cocktails once a week isn’t enough, three friends form the Cocktail Club—but what begins as social drinking quickly morphs into something far more sinister…” WHOA! This one sounds crazy… three different lives of friends who are drinking too much. For example, this one: “A stay-at-home mom, Darby Jaxon is fed up with her life. She starts secretly drinking to get through each day and to hide her dirty little secret: the fact that she can’t stop thinking about the drunk driver who killed her sister—mainly because she’s drawn to him like a moth to a flame…“
- Beat to Their Heart (Surviving the Dream Book 1) by Whiskey Starr <— ROCK STAR ALERT!! “Skylar Morgan is an ER nurse with responsibilities. However, one night out to see a local band places Sky on the radar of a bad boy and she isn’t sure if she can handle him. Several months go by with no contact, and she is comfortably back to her everyday routine, until the ER doors open and in walks a man that has starred in her dreams for months, turning her life upside down.“
- Corporate Affair (The Small Town Girl series) by Linda Cunningham
- Thin Love by Eden Butler <— thank you Lori, for this heads-up!! Sounds AngstY!! “…sixteen years later, Keira returns home to bury the mother who betrayed her, just as Kona tries to hold onto what remains of his NFL career with the New Orleans Steamers. Across the crowded bustle of a busy French Market, their paths collide, conjuring forgotten memories of a consuming touch, skin on skin, and the still smoldering fire that begs to be rekindled…“