<— What I am currently reading is THIS!! Musician alert, by one of my favorite authors that always manages to drop the floor from underneath me with her clever storytelling and twists. I can’t WAIT!!!!! But… there are a whole bunch of new-to-me’s below (even in the bargain section) and I’ve already found one to make me *squirrel* from my latest TBR list. No fear, though, I will simply add it TO the list, and not skip ahead just yet. LOL!!!
NEWS UPDATE: TWO UPCOMING BOOKS up for preorder on AMAZON, and we want ’em. I already know it!!
- Bend by K Bromberg, JA Huss, Ella James, KI Lynn, CD Reiss, Shay Savage, Andrea Smith, Alessandra Torre <— Here’s another sexy book up on Amazon (for pre-order) right now.”Eight original, never before published stories to excite and arouse” from some of our favorites, including Shay Savage! —> In fact, from a comment she made, I’m thinking it is HER “savage trainer” (aka Evan Arden) on that sexy cover!! I have a crush on his dimple. And his face. Here, you only see his abs. I have a crush on those, too. 😛 Tee hee!!!
- In Her Wake: A Ten Tiny Breaths Novella by K.A. Tucker – releasing September 1st (it ends where Ten Tiny Breath starts, so it’s not a re-telling of the same story… definitely a prequel but not to be read before Ten Tiny Breaths). Not even the synopsis. WOW!! This. Is gonna be. AWESOME!!!! (I LOVED that book. I gave it 4.5 stars!)
The main standouts for me? Reclaiming the Sand (he’s the one bullied… and then they meet again as adults)!!! Archetype <— CRAZY sounding… romance? Not sure, but a love story of some sort, to be sure. And I Found You (he finds her (running), gives her a place to stay… they become friends. You know how it goes. Thing is, he’s got a fiancée).
This was an amazing release week! Some highly anticipated series installments that have many in our crew jumping with joy! Looking for bad boys? Never fear! We have some fighters, bikers, a couple of DARK reads, a rock star or two, and a Mob boss, too! Oh…and for those looking for light and funny, sweet and ansgty… there are some rom-coms down there, too! I labelled ’em nice and clear. 😀
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Enough Isn’t Everything (Everything Trilogy) by K.L. Shandwick <— Jenny recommends this one. She says: “Here is another series that has been recently re-edited and re-released!! I loved this book!! It’s a trilogy and is very angsty!! Rock stars The first two books are out and the third will be coming soon…”
- The Wedding Game by Amy Matayo <— Aimee found us this deal and it’s got a bunch great reviews! “Cannon James has a plan: Sign on as a contestant for his father’s new reality show, marry a blonde hand-picked by the producers, and walk away two million dollars richer. It’s all been arranged. Easy. Clean. No regrets. Until Ellie McAllister ruins everything by winning the viewer’s vote. Now he has to convince America that he’s head over heels in love with her. Not easy to do since she’s a walking disaster.” <— awww!! I can already feel that “angsty’ moment…
- Must Love Otters by Eliza Gordon <— Aimee found us this deal, too. (it was recommended on my Rom-com” list. Kristina says: “Must Love Otters by Eliza Gordon is another hilarious one. Very funny, sweet romance read, I highly recommend it. A very funny part was when her boyfriend put sriracha sauce on her….well, you just have to read it to find out! … I needed a break from all the angst, lol“
- Here (YA Romance) (Here Trilogy) by Ella James <— Aimee LOVED it! ” for those who enjoyed Lux series — this one has the same vibe. Just read it in one sitting last night!! Loved it..second book coming next week.”
- Naturally, Charlie by S.L. Scott <— (thanks Kat!!) and sounds so funny and sweet! She meets him on a subway…
- Shattered Ties (The Ties Series) by K.A. Robinson <— Kat found us this deal, too! Rich girl (rock star dad/supermodel mom) and boy from the “wrong side of the tracks”… “When Jesse shows up on the first day of school, Emma can’t help but be intrigued. Her mother would never approve of Emma talking to someone so poor, but she doesn’t care because something about Jesse draws her to him.“
- Burning Down the House by Allie Gail <— I’m bringing this one back again. It had me intrigued (I couldn’t figure out if the “hero” might be a bad guy or not) but Nancy decided to give it a go, and loved it! “Just finished burning down the house from tuesdays recommnds…sooo good! Put that on your tbr 17!“
- Archetype by M.D. Waters <—- eeeeep!! Crazy sounding premise alert! Okay yah… I had to one-click this! “Emma wakes in a hospital, with no memory of what came before. Her husband, Declan, a powerful, seductive man, provides her with new memories, but her dreams contradict his stories, showing her a past life she can’t believe possible: memories of war, of a camp where girls are trained to be wives, of love for another man. Something inside her tells her not to speak of this, but she does not know why. She only knows she is at war with herself. Suppressing those dreams during daylight hours, Emma lets Declan mold her into a happily married woman and begins to fall in love with him. But the day Noah stands before her, the line between her reality and dreams shatters. In a future where women are a rare commodity, Emma fights for freedom but is held captive by the love of two men—one her husband, the other her worst enemy. If only she could remember which is which. . . .“
- I Found You: HarperImpulse New Adult Romance by Jane Lark <— This sounds like serious romance-angst potential! “On a cold winter night, Rachel and Jason’s lives collide on Manhattan Bridge. She’s running from life, he’s running toward it. But compassion urges him to help her. His offer of a place to stay leads to friendship and trouble. There’s his fiancée back home in Oregon and a family who just don’t trust this girl from the wrong side of the tracks.“
- A Shade Of Vampire 6: A Gate Of Night by Bella Forrest (here’s the series reading order).
- Lords of the Underworld Bundle 1: The Darkest Night\The Darkest Kiss\The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter <— old books but NEW bundle. 🙂
- Vicious by Olivia Rivard
- Witchy Woman (Loveswept) by Karen Leabo
- Addicted To Love by Katelyn Skye <— “Chloe is a struggling artist in New York City. Art is her gift, but also her curse. No matter who enters her life, the pull of the canvas forever impedes her ability to make a real and lasting romantic relationship.”
- The Beast by Jaden Wilkes <— SCARRED HERO/HERMIT ALERT!! Sounds good!!! “An attack four years ago left him disfigured and in seclusion, hiding from reactions to his appearance and in safety from those who failed to kill him the first time. Comfortable in his penthouse, managing his billion dollar businesses, he’s resigned himself to be alone, simply called The Beast among those who’ve dealt with him in the past.” And of course a woman insists her way into his life…
- Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover <— MUSICIAN ALERT!!! And it’s what I’m reading now!!! 😀
- I Love You, Always (I Love You, Volume 3) by Natalie Ward (book #3 in the series) <— I hear this series’ll make you cry! Or at least the first book will.
- Behind His Eyes – Truth (Consequences) by Aleatha Romig <— DARK READ ALERT!!!! (Consequences Trilogy Reading Order). The first two books were a whirlwind! Here’s my review of Consequences (book #1).
- Beyond Jealousy (Beyond, Book Four) by Kit Rocha <— I loved #1 in this series (and still need to catch up to the rest). VERY steeeeeeamy erotica/fighters/dystopian/gang members etc… fun times! (here’s the Beyond Series Reading Order and my review of book #1 – Beyond Shame)
- Tied With Me (With Me In Seattle) by Kristen Proby (here is the With Me In Seattle Series Reading Order) <– GORGEOUS COVER!!!
- Frenched by Melanie Harlow <— highly recommended by one of our fav authors, M. Pierce. Another GORGEOUS cover!! Okay, so from the blurb I’m getting that… She’s left at the altar, takes her honeymoon to Paris (alone!) and meets a hot bartender there… “The easygoing bartender’s scruffy good looks and less-than-sympathetic ear annoy her at first, but when she takes him up on his offer to show her around the city, she discovers that the romance of Paris isn’t just a myth.” Ruh roh!! Oh yes… I bet this is gonna make me swoon!
- Unconditional (Beachwood Bay) by Melody Grace
- Deep Surrendering (Episode One) by Chelsea M. Cameron <— “Deep Surrendering is a series of novellas that tell the story of Fin and Marisol. Each novella is around 20,000 words and contains a complete story, but all are part of a larger story arc.”
- Reclaiming the Sand by A. Meredith Walters <— Amy loved it! “It’s one of the most profound books I’ve ever read.” —> She’s the bully… “He was taunted and teased, bearing the brunt of systematic and calculated cruelty, ultimately culminating in a catastrophic turn of events that brought Ellie and Flynn’s worlds crashing down. But then Flynn and Ellie grew up. And moved on. Until years later when their paths unexpectedly cross again and the bully and the freak are face to face once more.“
- Love & Ink: Marks On My Skin (Love & Ink Series) by J.A. Howell <– D/s & BDSM
- Forgive Us Our Trespasses (Redemption) by M.L. Steinbrunn
- A Firefighter’s Flame: A Novel by Dani Hart
- Fade In by M. Mabie
- Dominic (Slater Brothers) by L.A. Casey <— Another gorgeous cover (looks like he’s a fighter)? I dunno… but, she’s closed herself off from the world (due to tragic past), and he’s gonna open her right up! “When Dominic Slater enters her life, ignoring him is all she has to do to get his attention. …the only way he can get to her, is by dragging her from the boxed off corner she has herself trapped in the only way he knows how…by force. Dominic wants her, and what Dominic wants, Dominic gets.“
- Underestimated Too by Jettie Woodruff <— DARK READ ALERT!!! Maria found us this new release! “Loved Underestimated by Jettie Woodruff but now read Drews POV in Underestimated Too!!!” <— check out my review of #1: (Underestimated)
- A Cry For Hope by Beth Rinyu <– oh this one sounds very tragic!!! Lost her eight year old son and is slowly losing her husband… goes back home and reconnects with old friend (who is on leave from the Marines)…
- Broken Justice (Justice Brothers) by Suzanne Halliday <— re-release! YAY!! He’s brooding. My favorite! 😉 “Once a throw away kid heading for trouble, he found a sense of purpose in a war zone. Years later, successful, handsome and wealthy, Cam’s mistrust of women and relationships in general have left him a brooding loner.“
- Ball & Chain (Cut & Run) by Abigail Roux <— M/M ALERT!! HUGELY popular series just had a brand new release!! (here’s the series reading order)
- The Only One Who Matters by L.A. Wiit & Cat Grant <— M/M alert!!
- Take Me Home (Wakefield Romance) by Theresa Marguerite Hewitt
- Provoke by Missy Johnson <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “…beyond that tough, biker exterior was a sweetheart, and one that treated me like his princess. I liked being the good girl with the bad boy, but I never expected this. What I saw on his computer…I thought I knew him.” <– ruh roh!
- Monster by Francette Phal <— DARK READ ALERT!!!?? I think so, from that synopsis… *eeeeep!!* She marries him for money but… “Dominic is Ruthless, manipulative and sadistic but Eden is determined not to break under his cruelty. But how does one persevere when in the clutches of a Monster?“
- Breakaway: A New Adult Anthology by Jay McLean, Ilsa Madden-Mills, Penny Reid, Pam Godwin, Missy Johnson, Dawn Robertson, Linda Barlow, Alana Albertson <— so many of our favorites!!!
- Deceptive Innocence, Part Three (Pure Sin) by Kyra Davis
- Unexpected Consequences (Isthmus Alliance) by Sloan Johnson <— oh oh! Love threesome issues “That’s what makes his friendship with Mary and Jeff work. All three of them are looking for some no-strings-attached fun. Until fate steps in, making them all take a look at what’s been developing while they’ve been busy fooling around.“
- CRASH: An Evil Dead MC Story (The Outlaw Series) by Nicole James <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! I read #1 (my review) and this book is #2!
- Fatal Snag (Crimson Romance) by Angela Smith
- His Dakota Bride (Book 5 – Dakota Hearts) by Lisa Mondello
- A Table by the Window: A Novel of Family Secrets and Heirloom Recipes (Two Blue Doors) by Hillary Manton Lodge
- Taste Me Deadly (Sensory Ops) by Nikki Duncan
- Anything But Safe (The McGregors) by Moira Keith
- The Arrangement (Crimson Romance) by Bethany-Kris <— MOB BOSS love affair ALERT!!
- Rewarded: Torn Between Two Lovers (InterMix) by Jo Davis
- She Can Hide (She Can Series) by Melinda Leigh
- Night Music: A Loveswept Classic Romance by Linda Cajio
- Indecent…Desires (Indecent… trilogy – Book 3) by Jane O’Reilly <— Well well well!!!!!! *blush* “By night, she watches from her darkened bedroom as a 20-something Adonis pleasures himself at his window in the building across the road – following to the letter the instructions she has put through his letterbox. But when her sexy exhibitionist comes to work in her office, Meredith’s two worlds collide… and she finds there are other uses for the stationery cupboard.“
- His to Possess by Opal Carew
- Happily Ever After: A Novel by Elizabeth Maxwell <— Oh it’s the stuff of fantasies!!! BOOK fantasies!!! Just look at this blurb: “At forty-six, Sadie Fuller’s life isn’t exactly the stuff of romantic fiction. A divorced, overweight, somewhat sexually frustrated mother of an eleven-year-old, she lives in the suburbs, shops the big box stores, makes small talk with her small-minded neighbors, and generally leads a quiet life. But while her daughter is at school, or when Sadie is up late at night, she writes erotic fiction under the name KT Briggs. Then, during a routine shopping trip, Sadie runs into someone familiar…too familiar, in fact. She encounters an incredibly handsome man exactly like the one in her imagination–and her latest novel. Is Aidan Hathaway really one of her characters? And if so, what is he doing in Target? As Sadie tries to negotiate this strange new world, her eyes begin to open to romantic possibilities in places she never dreamed of looking…places where Happily Ever After might not be so far-fetched after all.“