Am I recalling correctly that you had a list or blog posting for just that type of book? Where can I find that?
Thanks so much. LOVE YOUR BLOG – all books I read come from your recommendation
I sure do, Connie!
I have a few lists for you:
- Everything tagged “comedy romance” on my blog: https://www.maryse.net/tag/comedy-romance
- Everything tagged “low-angst” on my blog: https://www.maryse.net/tag/low-angst
Our Comedy Romance Favorite recommendations:
- https://www.maryse.net/books/book-recommendations/highly-recommended-comedy-romance-books.html and
- Also, office romance often has that comedy edge to it: Ultimate List of Office Romance Books
Our Favorite Low Angst Books lists:
- Leslie M’s Low Angst Book Recommendations
- Fabi’s Low Angst Book Recommendations
- Jan’s Low Angst Book Recommendations
- Melinda’s Low Angst Book Recommendations
I hope that gets your started…
And now I’m putting the request to my fellow readers out there. What books would you recommend to ease her book-angst-ridden heart? 😉
Sandi: Down Under by Donna Alam, You Complicate Me: (A snarky contemporary romantic comedy) by Isabel Jordan, Tripping on a Halo by Alessandra Torre, Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren. Mister McHottie: A Billionaire Boss / Brother’s Best Friend / Enemies to Lovers Romantic Comedy by Pippa Grant is free right now
Michele G: The Dating By Numbers series by Meghan Quinn were all really good. I also recommend Let’s Get Textual by Teagan Hunter and Worth It by S.M. Shade & C.M. Owens – both made me laugh out loud as well!
Kelly: LOVED Worth It