What is up with the awesome book deals today!?? Many of ‘em started yesterday and I was hoping they’d still be bargain priced today ’cause they’re making my bargain list SO pretty! SO many of my 5-star favorites are on super-sale right now so there are a bunch of my reviews listed next to ‘em below. YAY US!!!
Okay so… what I’m reading right now? Kristen Ashley’s latest Soaring (The Magdalene Series Book 2). I’m halfway through it and it has that old-school KA feel my friends! SO many of us are loving it!
Maryse: God I love Kristen Ashley. I just started “Soaring” and I’m not far in yet, but highlighted so much already. Exquisite detail, but better yet, realistic detail. Real adults, real issues, and OMG real insecurities that I totally get. Every relevant detail to bring her heroine to life is there. Love her writing.
Val: It’s so good. I finished last night. She always has amazing characters but this one is amazing. I identified so well with Amelia. I can’t get her and Mickey out of my head. It’s such a great book. Enjoy! I didn’t want it to end.
Amber: I totally agree. Probably the most ‘real’ of any characters she’s written so far IMO. Loved this book, and the lady who thinks Amelia is a Nazi! Lol. SO funny.
Bethany: I finished yesterday and loved it. I loved the kids, the issues, the reality, and the sexy. I want Fight Night… Bring on some Mickey!
MichelleS: I love that she is 47. I love the kids – all of them…even the ones that are crappy right now. She always has the best kids in her books. I don’t like him calling her babe! And she doesn’t like it either! I love that it feels like the old KA!!! YAY for me. okay – time to get back to it….
Now onto the bargains!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
AUDIOBOOK BARGAINS (at least, in terms of audiobook prices) PLUS check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal ————->
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Dust to Dust: A Novel by Tami Hoag <— over 14hrs of listening! “Sorry. The single word is written on a mirror. In front of it hangs a Minneapolis Internal Affairs cop. Was it suicide? Or a kinky act turned tragic?”
- And I Love Her: A Green Mountain Romance, Book 4 by Marie Force <— over 10hrs of listening!
- Full Measures by Rebecca Yarros <— good one! I read it (here’s my review) (almost 20hrs of listening!)
- Worth the Wait by Jamie Beck <— almost 10hrs of listening! She’s in love with her brother’s best friend…
- In the Cards by Jamie Beck <— “Levi prefers maintaining a comfortable distance from folks, especially a nosy princess like Lindsey. But then a motorcycle collision brings him to his knees, forcing him to accept her assistance with his recovery…”
- Unfixable by Tessa Bailey <— We love her! Race car driver!!
- Dark Instincts: Phoenix Pack by Suzanne Wright <— great price on this pre-order (April 7th 2015)
EBOOK BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- The Five Stages of Falling in Love by Rachel Higginson <—- FIVE-STAR SUPER BARGAIN ALERT! *squeeeee*!! I loved it like crazy, 5-starred it just recently so I say READ IT!! Here’s my review.
- Jack Hammer by Tabitha Vargo <— Recent release STRIPPER ALERT! Tee hee. That title makes me *blush* “I have to be all these things to survive. It’s who I became when I lost her. But now she’s back, and I can’t decide who I want to be more. The Jack Hammer or Blaine Wesley…“
- A Little Too Much (A Little Too Far #2) by Lisa Desrochers <— This is on SUPER-SALE and it’s book #2. You must read A Little Too Far first (which I LOVED!!)
- A Little Too Far (#1) by by Lisa Desrochers <— TWO FORBIDDENS IN ONE ALERT!! Here is my review of this one. If you haven’t read it yet, this one has TWO aspects of forbidenny! I five-starred it. Here is my review.
- Bitten By Cupid (Argeneau Vampire) by Lynsay Sands <— super bargain priced!
- Be Still My Vampire Heart (Love at Stake, Book 3) by Kerrelyn Sparks <— KERRELYN SPARKS ALERT! They can all be read as standalones as each book focuses on a new couple. Super-bargain priced! I LOVED this series back in my strictly-paranomrla days so here is my review. And Diana is exceptionally happy! She said: “Omg can you believe I didn’t even realize this was a whole series. ..We’re have I been?!?…And I loved the first book“
- The Undead Next Door (Love at Stake, Book 4) by Kerrelyn Sparks <— super-bargain priced and LOL!!! I absolutely LOVED this one. My favorite in the series, in fact. Well, I have 3 that I loved like crazy and this is one of ‘em. My review.
- Wild About You (Love at Stake Book 13) by Kerrelyn Sparks <— Super-bargain priced too!
- Sexiest Vampire Alive (Love at Stake Book 11) by Kerrelyn Sparks <— and this one!
- Wanted: Undead or Alive (Love at Stake Book 12) by by Kerrelyn Sparks <— annnnnnnd this one!
- Halfway to the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel by Jeaniene Frost <— CAT & BONES ALERT! bargain priced and rocked my world back in my strictly paranormal days. And I know it would rock my world again! Here’s my review. You’ll see.
- One Foot in the Grave: A Night Huntress Novel by Jeaniene Frost <— And here’s book #2 that rocked my world EVEN MORE!!!! Super-bargain priced. My review.
- Dark Prince: Author’s Cut Special Edition (The ‘Dark’ Carpathian Book 1) by Christine Feehan <— CHRISTINE FEEHAN ALERT!! The first 2 books in this awesome old-school paranormal romance series are super-bargain priced. Super-alphas, overly bossy and yet swoon-worthy and had so many of us in desperate book-love! (my review of book #1)
- Vicki: I love thie series…
- Jennifer: I love this series!! Great author!!
- Donna: I love that series as well as the Carpathian one that goes hand and hand together and I’ve read them all and can’t wait for the next one
- Dark Desire (The ‘Dark’ Carpathian Book 2) by Christine Feehan <— I loved this one even more!! (my review). You guys. This “hero” is, to me, on par with Z and Travis and all of the super-tortured, furious, angsty, overly-protective scary alpha category!!!! I implore you to read this one if you guys are stuck in a rut and want that I-shouldnt-love-him-but-i-do alpha-male. I know he’s a vampire (and we’re into humans right now), but just read it. LOL!!! This was one of the first like him, that I had read and I was so delightfully conflicted on my feelings for him…
- Dark Destiny (The ‘Dark’ Carpathian Book 13) by Christine Feehan
- Hard As It Gets: A Hard Ink Novel by Laura Kaye <— This whole series is bargain priced!
- Hard As You Can: A Hard Ink Novel <— Yep… this one.
- Hard to Hold On To: A Hard Ink Novella <— and this one.
- Hard to Come By: A Hard Ink Novel <— you guessed it!
- Hard to Be Good (Hard Ink) <— even the new release!
- Forbidden: An Under the Skin Novel by Charlotte Stein <— super-bargain!! And I can’t help but waggle my eyebrows at that title…
- The Hart Family Series Box Set by Ella Fox <— entire series bundled and super-bargain priced! Jean loved it! “I read the first three books over the weekend and couldn’t put them down. I love how they are all tied together.” and Heather loves it too: “These books are absolutely awesome. You have to also real Picture Perfect. They merge a bit. I read Picture Perfect first and then went and got all of the Hart family books too because I loved it so much. They got better and better. Fabulous author & great stories. Tough subjects but great love scenes.“
- Picture Perfect (The Renegade Saints Book 1) by Ella Fox <— So here’s the book Heather mentioned above…
- The Rancher and the Rock Star by Lizbeth Selvig <— super-bargain priced, great reviews, and I remember this one was making waves upon it’s release. Over 400 pages!
- Pleasured By You (Love in the City Book 3) by Steph Nuss <— JUST RELEASED!!! “…this two-of-a-kind pair fights falling in love in the city, and they’ll soon realize that with pleasure always comes pain.”
- HARD by Cheryl McIntyre <— JUST RELEASED!
- Alex (The Skulls Book 11) by Sam Crescent <— JUST RELEASED!!
- American Savages (Ruthless People series Book 3) by J.J. McCoy <— JUST RELEASED MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT! I know a few here have been chomping at the bit for it!
- Getting Dirty (Jail Bait Book 1) by Mia Storm <—- JUST RELEASED FORBIDDEN ALERT! Yep… title says it all… she tells him she’s a senior, he thinks she means college.
- The Secret: Irin Chronicles Book Three by Elizabeth Hunter <— JUST RELEASED!!
- 6 Days Of You by Sophia Ryan <— JUST RELEASED! She gets stranded in a snowstorm with her boyfriend’s gay roommate… but he’s not gay.
- Dirty Bad Wrong by Jade West <— DARK READ ALERT! Susan is loving it! She says: “I may finally be over my book slump! Reading Dirty Bad Wrong by Jade West ….. 30% in and it is amazing! Fingers are crossed that the next 70% is as great! It is a must read!“
PRE-ORDERS Check out all of the MARCH 2015 Romance Book Releases up for pre-order (and already live) on Amazon <— Careful!! Er… even though it’s “romance focused” sometimes more than “romance and erotica” show up in Amazon’s list. Let’s say it’s a step more than erotica (of the nsfw variety). *snort*
- A Shade of Vampire 11: A Chase of Prey by Bella Forrest - expected release date March 21st 2015
- Awakening You (Unraveling You, #3) by Jessica Sorensen - expected release date March 24th 2015
- The Dangers of Dating a Rebound Vampire by Molly Harper <— March 24th 2015
- Manwhore by Katy Evans – expected release date March 24th 2015
- After Dark (The Night Owl Trilogy) by M. Pierce - March 24th 2015
- Easy With You: A With Me In Seattle Novella (1001 Dark Nights) by Kristen Proby - expected release March 24th 2015
- Instinct (Chronicles of Nick) by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— March 31st 2015
- Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout – March 31st 2015
- Where Sea Meets Sky by Karina Halle - expected release date March 31st 2015
- Darkness Eternal (Guardians of Eternity) by Alexandra Ivy - expected release date March 31st 2015
- Spark X (Death Collectors, #3) by Jessica Sorensen – expected release date March 31st 2015
- Recurve (The Elemental Series Book 1) by Shannon Mayer – expected release date March 31st 2015
- Crave: A MacKenzie Security Novel (MacKenzie Family Book 11) by Liliana Hart - expected release date March 31st 2015
- Spark (Death Collectors, #3) by Jessica Sorensen - expected release date March 31st 2015
- The Shadows: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward <— expected release date March 31st 2015
- The Skull Throne (The Demon Cycle Series Book 4) by Peter V. Brett - expected release date March 31st 2015
- The Story of Son by J.R. Ward <— April 14th 2015 Whoa. Look what’s up for pre-order on Amazon (coming out as a single… in APRIL!!) THIS DAY ROCKS!
- My Time in the Affair by Stylo Fantome – expected release date May 2nd 2015
- Blood Kiss: Black Dagger Legacy by J.R. Ward <— expected release date December 1st 2015
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).