Stay with Me: A Novel (Wait for You Book 3)
Archives for September 2014
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! October 1st 2014 —> A FEW NEW RELEASES that just got added:
- Seeds of Iniquity (In the Company of Killers Book 4) by J.A. Redmerski
- All Things Pretty (The Pretty Series Book 3) by M. Leighton <— “Sig Locke is a cop. He was raised by a cop and all his brothers are cops. He bleeds blue, believes in right and wrong, and sees in black and white, never in shades of gray. But that was before he met Tommi.” <— Tommi is the girlfriend of a drug dealer… Ruh roh.
- Tattoos and TaTas (Chocoholics 2.5) by Tara Sivec
- Reignite (Extinguish Book 2) by J.M. Darhower <— OMG I LOVED BOOK #1!!!! And I had NO idea we were getting a second release. YAY ME!!!!! (Here’s my review of Extinguish). This one’s coming out October 13th 2014
- Last Light (The Night Owl Trilogy) by M. Pierce <—- *SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!** I LOVED #1!!!! – expected release date October 28th 2014
- Tall, Silent and Lethal (Pyte/Sentinel Series Book 4) by R.L. Mathewson <— I LOVE this author!! Releasing on Halloween! October 31st 2014!!!
- ‘Til Death by Bella Jewel <— releasing November 25th 2014 (it’s on pre-order) “I married a douchebag. It’s my own fault, really.He came in like a handsome stranger and blew me off my feet. I fell madly in love, like the naive girl I am. Then he left me high and dry…”
*whooooo* —> Stepbrother Dearest is getting a TON of attention since it’s release yesterday… It’s already #2 in all of the Kindle category, and OMG I just LOVE the sound of all of that forbidenny feel… *rubs hands together with devilish glee* I’m so bad. 😉 Consider this one at the top of my TBR list.
Kandace: I just started Stepbrother Dearest…he’s kind of moody in a hot tattooed bad boy way.
The Wright Brother
I just had to give this new release a try when I realized it had a reclusive “deaf/colorblind” hero. I was already in love with the potential of that romantic angst, and so were so many in our reading crew!
Maryse: Oh wow, I bet this’ll be intense, so I’ve just got to “taste-test” this!!
MichelleS: …And the Wright Brother. OMG. I am such a sappy sucker for a guy who is deaf. Swoon. I don’t know why. Well, I do. But still… I can’t help it. That has to move up high on my TBR list.
<— Look what’s coming out in theaters! The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks!! YAY ME!!! I love Nicholas Sparks. Er… well… I should say the movies based on his epic gorgeous, heart wrenching love stories. He is just… SO up my romance alley, you’d think I would have devoured every book of his, by now. Alas, I always seem to jump into the movies instead. And now I’ve got another to look forward to. Maybe I should change it up a little and read the book first. 😉
<— Look what just went live today! I know a ton were anxious awaiting the first two on my list (both, part of very popular series) plus there are a bunch more that look fantastic!Locke (Corps Security Book 6) by Harper Sloan <— I hear some *squeeeeeeing* going on. 😉 Two Roads (Gypsy Brothers Book 6) by Lili St Germain <— JUST RELEASED!!!!! (Gypsy Brothers Series Reading Order) Torture to Her Soul (Monster in His Eyes Book 2) by J.M. Darhower (highly anticipated sequel and our early fellow readers are loving it!) Chasing Abby (Shattered Hearts Book 6) by Cassia Leo <— Amy says: “Such a good series! BUT, *don’t* read ahead on the blurbs – especially Abandon and Chasing Abby – because it will spoil so much in the previous books. They read pretty fast, too.” WOW!!! Look at all the amazing reviews!!!!! (
series reading order