Lots of great GREAT news in our fabulous book world today (and over the last week or so)!! So look what I did. I compiled them all into a list. 😀 Authors and books and release dates, and covers, and sequels, and teasers, and super-steamy things to look at. *wheeeeeeeee!!* I love news day!
Okay so let’s see what’s coming up:
- Claire Wallis <— Eeeeep!! Best news ever, today!!! FINALLY we’re getting the sequel to that twisty-awesome dark-romance read that BLEW MY MIND!!!! “Pull” (#2) will be released November 6th… but in the meantime, check out my review for this must read (Push – book #1): https://www.maryse.net/books/book-review-push-by-claire-wallis.html
Thought you might be interested in hearing that PULL (Book Two of PUSH) will be released in digital format on November 6th!!!!
Cover Reveal for PULL (Part Two of PUSH)
Thursday, October 9th, is going to be very revealing!
Get your first look at the cover of PULL and read the book’s blurb
- Evangeline Anderson also provides a tidbit to her upcoming release (Cursed: Brides of the Kindred 13)… The description for “Cursed” has been added to the picture. Enjoy!!!
- Courtney Cole has a mystery book coming out on November 3rd 2014!!! Well… the title isn’t a mystery (it’s called Nocte) but the subject matter is, and I’m thinking it’s twisty-turny!!! She says:
“So, my upcoming book, NOCTE, is entangled in secrets. Because I don’t want you to figure those secrets out until you read the book, we’re not saying much about it before its November 3 release.
All I’m saying is that it is a dark New Adult Romantic Suspense and it is DIFFERENT.
BUT, you can see the cover and a tiny snippet on October 3 (three days before the official cover reveal) by going here: https://smarturl.it/NOCTE
Nocte is coming. Be ready.”
- Kylie Scott’s awesome ROCK STAR Stage Dive Series, was featured in Romance Writers Australia!! Check out an image of the article here. Congratulations Kylie!!!
- Gretchen de la O just posted her latest upcoming book release’s book cover and blurb!!! Sounds sexy and romance-y and a bit crazy!!!
- J.M. Darhower will be releasing another book in the Sempre series!! Made: A Sempre Novel – releasing October 27th 2014! She says:
Any Sempre fans in the house? How about some NEWS??!! MADE: A Sempre Novel, coming 10/27, a full-length prequel from the POV of Corrado Moretti. ALSO will be releasing two free Carmine-centric novellas, Friends and Forever. WHO’S EXCITED?!
- M. Pierce has a few new releases in the super-popular “Night Owl” trilogy. All the remaining books are now available for preorder. Cindy says: “Last Light by M. Pierce is up for pre-order (Release date is 10/28/14.) Just finished Night Owl and I am dying for book #2. Like, seriously, DYING! What a book and what a cliffhanger!” and Laura added: After Dark the 3rd in the night owl series is out March 24th 2015 too!!!
- Aly Martinez released the GORGEOUS cover and blurb of her latest upcoming book (Broken Course book #3), from her Wrecked and Ruined Series that I AM LOVING!!!! Don’t read the blurb if you haven’t read book #1 & #2 though. It will be released November 10th 2014. Here is my review of book #1: Changing Course and book #2, Stolen Course.
- S.L. Jennings is SO excited ’cause she’s got a TON of news for us. Cover reveals, blurbs, excerpts… dancing… LOL!!! 😛 I *squeeeed!!!* over the books in this Dark Light Series (especially the 2nd one), and what a cliffhanger. I can’t wait for relief! Here is my review for book #1, Dark Light and my review for book #2, The Dark Prince. She says…
I TOLD YOU!!!
I told you I had news!!!
Check it out. TONS of LIGHT SHADOWS awesomeness!
- Kristen Proby released the cover for her upcoming release “Forever With Me” in her With Me In Seattle Series. It will be releasing December 2nd 2014.
- Kathryn Perez is re-releasing her first novel “Love and Truth” on October 14th 2014! She indicates: “*This is a newly edited 2nd edition of the original novel, Love and Truth. There is new content in this 2nd edition, all errors and typos from the 1st edition have been removed by the new editor and it has beautiful new cover art. The new edition will publish in October of 2014.*”
OH EHM GEEEEEEEEE…
so many news … so little tabs… come on Google Chrome i NEED more tabs…
Good choices Lee!!! 😀
I’m excited for Last Light (Matt and the manatee!!), and Nocte really looks good, but the release of Light Shadows has me freaking out!!!!!!! And squeeeeing!!!! And bouncing in my seat!!!!! And wanting to celebrate with a martini!!!! Book 2 was crazy angsty for a PNR and beat the crap outta my heart, and the blurb for this one makes me think we are going to be getting more of the same. *eeeeeep!!!*
You *know* I had to find a drink to celebrate this…
Will be happy when all three books in the Night Owl trilogy are out!
Was wondering is Pull the 2nd book in a trilogy or the sequel to Push?
I am so EXCITED Sempre yah! i love these books. Torture To Her Soul is awesome!!!
Brides of the Kindred – LOL – okay, I admit I read a few of these…. pure smut with hot aliens…. but when that’s exactly what you are in the mood for…. hahaha. Anyone else read these? Had no idea there were so many. I loaned my Kindle to a friend and she laughed and laughed and laughed at these books – then got hooked? go figure…..
OOH – Drak Light and Dark Prince – there’s a new one in that series? I loved those!
Made, Nocte, Last Light, and the Wrecked and Ruined series have me sooooo excited!!
I still need to read Push, which I was so close to starting last weekend and I got sidetracked by the Fever series….. Gotta get to that one!
Thanks for all the info Maryse! You rock!!!!
My pleasure my friends!!!! 😀
OMG I simply cannot wait for the Sempre novel!!