<— This is one of the two that are at the top of my TBR list and I don’t know which one to start first. BOTH are getting equally awesome reviews and one author I already know and love and the other, I can’t wait to discover. *sigh* decisions… decisions. Okay so my weekend reads, including today’s will be: The Deal (Off-Campus Book 1) and Fighting Silence. Which one should I start with? I don’t think it matters. They’re probably both going to rock my worlds the way our fellow readers are loving ’em.
P.S. Look what just went live on Amazon! Fire Down Below (Gynazule Book 1) by Debra Anastasia and the er… *reviews* (or should I say comments) for it have been hilarious.———————————>
P.P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
P.P.P.S. Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).
(NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
AUDIOBOOK BARGAINS (if you already have the Kindle ebook these are INCREDIBLY bargain priced!!! Like… e-book bargain priced!!!) PLUS check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal
- free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal
- Push by Claire Wallis (LOVED the book! My Book Review)
- Driven: Driven Series, Book 1 by K.A. Bromberg
- The Girl on the Train: A Novel by Paula Hawkins <— If you already have the Kindle version, the audiobook is awesomely priced! (I LOVED the book! Here’s my review)
- Captive in the Dark: Dark Duet, Book 1 by C.J. Roberts <— DARK READ CLASSIC! (I loved this book! My Book Review)
- In Flight: Up in the Air, Book 1 by R.K. Lilley (SO good! My Book Review)
- Bad Things: Tristan & Danika #1 by R.K. Lilley (awesome book! My Book Review)
- Rock Bottom: Tristan & Danika, Book 2 by R.K. Lilley
- Lovely Trigger: Tristan & Danika, Book 3 by R.K. Lilley
- Forever My Girl: The Beaumont Series, Volume 1 by Heidi McLaughlin
- Wethering the Storm: Mighty Storm Series, Book 2 by Samantha Towle
- Fallen Crest High: Fallen Crest Series, Book 1 by Tijan
- Tall, Tatted and Tempting: The Reed Brothers, Volume 1 by Tammy Falkner
- Playing for Keeps by R.L. Mathewson (I LOVED it! My Book Review)
- Consumed by Skyla Madi (another favorite of mine! My Book Review)
EBOOK BARGAIN FINDS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS
- The Deal (Off-Campus Book 1) by Elle Kennedy <— Sofia is LOVING it! She says: “Ohhh… I’m LOVING Elle Kennedy’s new NA romance The Deal. He’s a hockey player, yumm! 30% in, and I don’t want it to finish...”
- Dirty by Megan Hart <— Tried and true! I LOVE this author and Betty now does too. She said: “Maryse’s Book Blog, thank you for recommending Megan Hart to me! OMG, I’m going to buy all her books. They are fanfuckingtastic! They remind me of Mia Asher and C.D. Reiss and of course Cara McKenna. I read the book Dirty, and it gave me THAT feeling, the angst, the emotions, loved loved loved loved it. Then moved on to Tempted. Sigh….the books are expensive… but I don’t care!” (my review)
- Night Owl (The Night Owl Trilogy Book 1) by M. Pierce <— Jennifer found us this super-deal of one of our favorites! She says: “Hi Maryse, I hope you don’t mind me posting this here… I just saw that my favorite book, Night Owl by M. Pierce is on sale… That is HUGE steal, and I thought I’d pass the info along since the trilogy ends in March.” (my review)
- By Any Other Name (Forbidden Book 1) by J.M. Darhower <— Stacey recommends it, saying: “I read By Any Other Name last week and LOVED it.”
- Blushing (Entangled Embrace) (The Brightside) by Katie Delahanty <— JUST RELEASED, BARGAIN PRICED, ACTOR ALERT and Cheryl says: “Blushing the sequel to In Bloom by Katie Delahanty was released. …Famous actor story. I really enjoyed In Bloom and looking forward to Blushing”
- Blushing (Entangled Embrace) (The Brightside) by Katie Delahanty <— ROCK STAR ALERT & BARGAIN PRICED TOO! And it’s the first one! “How does someone like me, an ordinary girl from Pittsburgh, wind up in the arms of the world’s sexiest rock star—surrounded by celebrities, fashion, and music—and not be eaten alive?“
- The Five Stages of Falling in Love by Rachel Higginson <— TEAR-JERKER ALERT! One of my latest 5-star favorites and Shane is loving it too and it’s still on sale!! She says: “Currently reading 5 Stages, you weren’t kidding Maryse, it’s sob, sob in the begining…Thanks for the updates….” (my review)
- Fighting Silence (On The Ropes Book 1) by Aly Martinez <— FIGHTER ALERT! This is getting TONS of great reviews and I AM DYING to start it!! Review after review after delighted review. Like this one from Michelle <— “I loved it – great story and characters with a little of everything; it was sweet, romantic, angsty, emotional, beautiful and tear-jerking. I needed an excellent well-rounded book like this to remind me what good writing and storytelling was after a few duds the last couple days. It’s another series that is getting added to the list of ones I want to continue with. Now I have no clue where to go next…” and Clare agrees! “Maryse, I’ve just finished Fighting Silence by Aly Martinez, and WOW! I know you loved her other books, I did too but she’s raised the bar, incredible read – I finished Thoughtful last night and was in a fog but I literally can’t top what I’ve read today. Amazing!”
- After (The After Series Book 1) by Anna Todd <— ANGSTY ROMANCE/ROCK STAR ALERT (and Tessa was TICKED!!!) Tessa is having frustrating fun with this one! “Right now, I’m reading Anna Todd’s After. So many feels, and I am constantly wanting to take my tablet and beat both Hardin and Tessa upside the head. Hardin need to just not talk, sometimes. Gah.” and then… “*jaw drop* Anyone else read After? Because, um… I gotta vent and the end…omg! That’s all. Now to number two, because omg!”
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi <— Michelle found out this one’s on sale and SO many LOVE it like crazy!
- Promise to Keep (Promises Book 2) by Jessica Wood <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Untamed (Unbeautiful, #2) by Jessica Sorensen <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Falling For My Best Friend’s Brother by J.S. Cooper <— JUST RELEASED!! “He’s devastatingly handsome, sexy, arrogant and he’s out of reach. He’s my best friend’s brother and the one man I can’t have.”
- Risking It All: A Hellfire Riders MC Romance (The Motorcycle Clubs Book 14) by Kati Wilde <— JUST RELEASED BIKER BOOK ALERT!
- Twisted Affair Vol. 1 (An Erotic Romance) by M.S. Parker <— JUST RELEASED!!
- Sunk by Renea Porter <— JUST RELEASED!! SOUNDS ANGSTY ALERT! “She’s already lost her husband to divorce and now her child in death. It’s all too much to grasp. But a chance encounter with Sly Wilkes is all it takes to come completely undone.”
- Dangerous Temptations by Brooke Cumberland <— CRAZY WRONG THING THAT HAPPENED ALERT! JUST RELEASED!! Oooooh what happened!!?? I gotta know! “To society, I was the girl only after his money. I was the party-goer who managed to seduce a man twice my age to have the lifestyle some could only dream of. I was every magazine’s cliché of what a gold-digging whore was. I wanted to prove them wrong—that our love was real and that I wasn’t that girl. But then everything changed. One wrong decision. One unfaithful night. One haunting reality. Perhaps they were right. The media didn’t see it coming…and neither did I.“
- Broken by Lies (Bound and Broken Series Book 1) by Rebecca Shea <— JUST RECENTLY RELEASED! “He brought me back to life. He gave me strength and a safe place to land. And then he broke me.” WELL! That sounds right up my heartache alley!
- Dirty Bad Wrong by Jade West <— JUST RECENTLY RELEASED! “The man I want to consume me, own me, break me and corrupt me. Yet I’ve never seen his face.”
- Amplify (Rockstar Book 3) by Anne Mercier <— JUST RECENTLY RELEASED! ROCK STAR ALERT!! And tons of great reviews already! “He’s my protector, my confidante. Then one night he became more. I want him, I need him, and, if I’m honest with myself, I love him. I just don’t know if he’ll ever see me as more than what we’ve always been: friends.“
- Blurred Lines (The Line Between 1.5) by Tamsyn Bester <— JUST RECENTLY RELEASED! Best friends that lose it all…
- Sia by Josh Grayson <— ON SUPER SALE and she wakes up with amnesia on a bench and realizes she’s friends with the in-crowd bullies, and she’s the worst one… “Mortified by her past, she embarks on a journey of redemption and falls for Kyle, the “geek” she once tormented. Yet all the time she wonders if, when her memories return, she’ll become the bully she was before…and if she’ll lose Kyle.“
- Something Reckless (Reckless and Real Book 1) by Lexi Ryan <— also on SUPER-SALE!! Sounds good ’cause she doesn’t know him but by text… “I’ve fallen for an anonymous stranger, and now the anonymity ends. I want more than typed secrets and texted promises. I want something reckless. Heat. Passion. The thrill of being entirely possessed. Because I suspect this anonymous stranger isn’t a stranger at all.“
- Fire Down Below (Gynazule Book 1) by Debra Anastasia <— This one’s gonna be crazy and probably hilarious. I LOVE this author! Coming out February 28th 2015. I wish I could put it up there… but we have one more day to wait. *sigh*
- Complete Submission: (The Submission Series, Books 1-8) <— The entire series, bundled for SUPER-CHEAP! Releasing March 2nd 2015
- Vision In Silver: A Novel of the Others by Anne Bishop – March 3rd 2015 <— bev and MichelleS are excited for the next three in this list. She says: “…we are both excited for the new Anne Bishop. And also for Michelle the new Patricia Briggs and for me the new C.S. Harris.
Can. Not. Wait.“
- Dead Heat (Alpha & Omega Book 4) by Patricia Briggs – March 3rd 2015
- Who Buries the Dead: A Sebastian St. Cyr Mystery by C.S. Harris – March 3rd 2015
- Isolated by Shay Savage (Evan Arden) – March 9th 2015
- After Dark (The Night Owl Trilogy Book 3) by M. Pierce <— March 24th 2015!!
- While We Waited (Reed Brothers) by Tammy Falkner <— April 27th 2015!!