I couldn’t help but make a news post when I woke up this morning and saw my Facebook feed. WOW!!! Everyone has good news today, and with all of this great energy circulating, I just had to share the love. Pretty much… CONGRATULATIONS to everyone here, ’cause y’all have great stuff happening which, in turn, will make us reading-addicts VERY happy! Super-bargain ebook deals, too!
- Jodi Ellen Malpas (author of the series “This Man“) has some awesome breaking news!!
“… Just over four days ago, Grand Central Publishing offered me a Worldwide English publishing deal. How’s that for crazy mad?
It has killed me to brush off all of your questions about This Man Confessed, the Nook and print versions of the This Man Trilogy, but now I can finally share my news with you. This journey just keeps getting crazier, and I would love it if you all stick around to continue it with me.”
- Monica Murphy (author of One Week Girlfriend) has a new series that will be released with Avon. Sounds like it’ll be sexy! See details here.
- Kele Moon (author of the super-steamy alternative romance “Beyond Eden“) updates us on her current writing progress. Wow. What these authors do to themselves when they’re on a roll! (check out my review)
I finished my M/M/F story The Queen’s Consorts. 92 K . . . It’s one of my longer ones. . . I’m gonna go sleep for a week! You have NO IDEA! I am so tired. . . Been staying up 24-48 hours at a time to write and then taking little 2-3 hour naps. I feel like I just ran 3 marathons in a row. . . .
- Gena Showalter’s “Lords of the Underworld” series is getting a makeover, too. I kinda liked the originals, but take a look at what they look like, now.
- Kit Rocha’s book #2 (Beyond Control (Beyond, Book Two) in her new erotic dystopian series is out now!! I loved #1 (Book Review – Beyond Shame) so I can’t wait to read this one! (Thanks Kelli!!) Oh YAY! It’s 322 pages!!!
- Kit Rocha’s Beyond Shame (#1) is still on super-sale
- Kristen Ashley’s “Raid (Unfinished Heroes)” made the USA Today’s Best Sellers list!!! Congratulations Kristen!!! (check out my review)
- Karina Halle’s “On Every Street” (from her The Artists Trilogy) is rocking the Amazon charts!!! YAY JAVIER! I mean… YAY ELLIE & CAM & JAVIER!!!
- Sylvain Reynard announces title of the 3rd book in his Gabriel Series
- Amanda Hocking has movie news for her Trylle Trilogy!
- Jessica Park’s FLAT-OUT MATT cover reveal!!! This will be a shorter story from Matt’s POV (I loved Flat-Out Love – check out my review)
- Charlaine Harris’s video about the end of her Sookie Stackhouse series… Last book Dead Ever After: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel (SSTB) will be out soon!
- M. Leighton reveals the gorgeous new cover of “Down to You (A BAD BOYS NOVEL)” (this series has been picked up by Penguin!!)
- J. Sterling shares some great news on her blog!! “The Game Changer” will be released June 25th 2013 AND the series (book #1 is The Perfect Game and is on super-sale now!!) has been picked up by Amazon Publishing!! Congratulations!!!
- New book release! The Dark Prince (The Dark Light Series) by S.L. Jennings has just been released! I hear that Abbi Glines and Karina Halle both enjoyed and recommend book #1 (which is on super-sale right now) –> Dark Light (The Dark Light Series)
- Angie Stanton’s “Jamieson Collection” (Rock and a Hard Place & Snapshot) has been picked up by Harper Collins and both of her books have new covers! Cover reveal time!
- Colleen Hoover’s upcoming books are up for pre-order. I’ve already announced this, but just in case some have missed it, this news is too good to not announce again: This Girl (the companion novel to Slammed —>Will’s POV) is expected for release April 30th 2013 and “Losing Hope“ (a companion novel to Hopeless –> Holder’s POV) has an expected release date of July 9th, 2013. *happy dance*
- Great Exploitations (Mischief in Miami) by Nicole Williams <— just released this week!!! (thanks Kathy!)
- J.A. Redmerski news! Last, but not least, look at the COVER REVEAL for J.A. Redmerski’s upcoming sequel to The Edge of Never (see my review). Book #2 —>The Edge of Always is expected to be released November 5th 2013. *squeeeeeee*
Beauty From Pain has got me spinning in a never ending drunk love circle. Jack Henry, Aye papi!
drunk love circles are the best!!! Thank you for letting me know… I’m ready for another one of those!
Thank you Maryse for all your hard work keeping us informed about these awesome books! I check your site everyday to feed my hunger for reading.
Kristen Ashley, Kit Rocha, Samantha Young, and Tammara Weber each have a book nominated in the March DABWAHA tournament (64 romance books, only one winner) created by SmartBitchesTrashyBooks and DearAuthor. All you have to do is sign up at dabwaha.com and fill out your bracket on Sunday(ish). The grand prize for best bracket is an IPAD. All the authors get in on it by offering mini-prizes, vote bribes (sneak peeks and such).
Some authors are also lowering the price of their books in support of the tournament (I think Kit Rocha lowered it to .99 because of the tournament but I could be wrong).
This week rocks with all this new info and YOU ROCK even more for keeping up with all of this for us.
My pleasure!! It’s how I stay organized. I love lists. 😉
I read Beauty From Pain last week – it had me spinning too 🙂
Wow somebody’s been a busy lil bee ,Maryse……you’ve really been doing your homework. Thanks for always keeping us plugged in. Big hug…… And thanks to Ashley for that lil tid bit of info too…..totally gonna check that out right now.
Just finished The Perfect Game. Loved it! Thanks for the recommendation. I thought it was pretty was awesome you and your website were mentioned at the end of the book 😉
Just finished Beyond Control. Loved Beyond Shame, but I think I might have loved Beyond Control even more! We continue to develop the Sector Four world, get to know some of the other characters more…oh, and yaaaaa, lots of super hot sex! The story lines in the two books have been exciting and gritty and these characters draw you in with their real-life emotions and surprising depth. It’s emotionally raw sometimes. And did I mention the super hot sex? Loved Jasper and Noelle. Really loved Dallas and Lex! Can’t wait for Beyond Pain. 🙂