Kayla is looking for recommendations, and while I have a bunch of lists that fit this genre, I’m opening it back up so we can add more.
I’m a HUGE fan of cruel heroes (even abusive/borderline abusive heroes) who are redeemable in the end.
- Sandra Brown (Breath of Scandal, Mean Streak, Chill Factor: A Novel, Sting),
- Linda Howard (Prey: A Novel, Against the Rules, Cry No More: A Novel, After The Night, Death Angel: A Novel, Dream Man, Sarah’s Child),
- Tami Hoag books, and
- Anne Stuart (Ice Series).
- I also enjoyed Kristen Ashely (Law Man, Breathe),
- Colleen Hoover (Ugly Love: A Novel),
- Susan Elizabeth Phillips (Kiss an Angel, Dream a Little Dream), and
- Cindy Gerald (Black Ops series), and
- Unbreak My Heart By Nicole Jacquelyn which I found on your page.
Given the above authors/style/romance preference, can you recommend any new authors or books that I haven’t listed that feature mean/cruel/abusive yet redeemable heroes? I’m NOT a fan of historical romance. I’m open to paranornal. My favorite is contemporary I guess.