I had an AWESOME reading week, and my reading weekend promises to be just as amazing. I still have my “J’s” to read —> Jake (from Wethering the Storm which is bargain priced!), and Javier (Shooting Scars). What!?? I know, right? Two of my favs… TWO books heroes that I have given 5 stars to, in past installments, and I still haven’t had my dates with ’em yet.
What am I waiting for? Er… I dunno? Have you ever done that? Anticipated a book release so hard that when it finally gets here, you… stare at it, but don’t read it right away? I’m conflicted. I want to read both equally, but I’ve decided to save them. Kind of… “the best for last”. My “cherries on top” of my amazing reading week. So I have my book-date nights with them tonight and tomorrow. I’m saving them for my weekend, when I don’t have work and responsibilities interrupting with my reading time. I can stay up till 5am if the books hold me that hard, without worrying about book-zombie consequences.
Plus… some Javier-ish reader-reactions have me nervous. I hear he’s even scarier… I’ve been enjoying crushing on the “bad-guy” so much, and I’m afraid this one’ll make me switch teams. Eeeep!
Oh and!! I’m finishing one up today that will be released any day now. Probably tonight. And so far, it is soooooo good and from an author(s) that I have 5-starred (for past books), too! 😉 You’ll see. Fantastic writing, and a forbidden kind of love that we enjoy, but mums the word from me until I now it’s live. 😉
So now that you know what I’m up to, reading-wise, here are everyone’s ebook bargain finds and book suggestions! Plus a few of my own, below. 🙂
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Exposure (East Park) by Iris Blaire <— my personal super-recommendation of the week. I LOVED this book, it’s sooooo steamy and my heart was fully activated, too. I urge you to read this one for fun times! (my review)
- Every Rose by Lynetta Halat <— I recommend this one, too! Sweet, heartfelt and sentimental, and it made some of us “ugly cry”. (my review)
- A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers <— okay I don’t think any of us have read this one yet ’cause it’s still in pre-order status (coming out on September 17th), with THAT crazy synopsis, I just had to include this as what I think (so far) seems like quite a bargain book find! (check out the trailer and my book synopsis breakdown here).
- Beyond Pain (Beyond, Book Three) by Kit Rocha <— just released today! (thanks Kelli!!) A bit on the edge of what I consider “bargain priced” but still within the realm, and I LOVED book #1 (sooooo steamy). I still have to read #2.
- Beyond Shame (Beyond, Book One) by Kit Rocha <— and while I’m at it, here’s book #1 (I really enjoyed this one! Burning HOT! Here’s my review)
- Beyond Control (Beyond, Book Two) by Kit Rocha <— and here is book #2 and it seems to have even better reviews than the first one!
- Torch (Take It Off) by Cambria Hebert <— Nicole recommends this one. “Check out this #1 best seller!! It is one of my favorite books I have read this year”
- Shooting Scars (book #2 in The Artists Trilogy) by Karina Halle <— I should have my review of this one up this weekend! Eeeep I’m scared of what will happen to my beloved (and very BAD!!) Javier… In the meantime, you can check out my review of the prequel (LOVED!!!) and book #1 (so good!) Oh!! But Karina Halle just came up with a special treat saying:
“So, since there are no Javier POV scenes in The Artists Trilogy (Bold Tricks is back to Ellie’s)…I was thinking. IF SHOOTING SCARS gets into the AMAZON TOP 100 this weekend, I will write one or two scenes from Javier’s POV and share with you all on my website. Not sure which scene(s) yet but I’m leaning toward the one where Javier would have found out “who” Eden White REALLY was and what Travis had done to her. CAN YOU IMAGINE?!”
- On Every Street (book # 0.5 in The Artists Trilogy) by Karina Halle <— So while I’m at it, I figured for those of you who aren’t familiar with this series yet, (my review)
- Sins and Needles (The Artists Trilogy) by Karina Halle <— and book #1, as I described it in my review, it’s raw and racy!! (here’s my review). This author is one of my absolute favorites!!
- This Much Is True by Katherine Owen <— Kat found us this one saying: “This looks good. Has 8 5star reviews and a 4.35 rating on goodreads.”
- Fighting Fate by Linda Kage <– Michelle recommends it! “Just finished a fantastic book, Maryse. Fighting Fate by Linda Kage…so angsty, about forbidden love while away at college!” From the synopsis: “… her dead brother, she has no idea fate will land her on the same campus with the very guy who killed him.” Whoooo!!
- The Education of Sebastian (The Education of…) by Jane Harvey-Berrick (older woman… much younger male)… and Kirsten says: “Love both of these Sarah. Thanks for posting Aimee.”
- The Education of Caroline by Jane Harvey-Berrick (thanks Aimee!!) Kandace says: “Do it, girls. The Caroline book is my favorite of the two. The grown up Sebastian is so hot and yummy.”
- While It Lasts (Sea Breeze) by Abbi Glines <— Stephanie found us this one: “While It Lasts (Sea Breeze) by Abbi Glines is on sale … !” and Sarah says: “Love this book! My fave in the series.”
- Just For Now (Sea Breeze) by Abbi Glines <—
- Fallen Desire (Fallen Desire Series) by N. L. Echeverria <— Stephanie found us these: “Both books in the paranormal Fallen Desire Series are on sale…!”
- New Beginning (Fallen Desire Series) by N. L. Echeverria
- Bound and Freed Boxed Set by Nikki Sex <— and Stephanie found us this (lots of great reviews) – entire bundled set.
- Raising Ryann (Bad Boy Reformed) by Alyssa Rae Taylor <— MMA fighter!
- Forever You (Forever Trilogy, #2) by Sandi Lynn <— Lori found us this one! “Forever You (Forever Black) is on sale! Haven’t read but love the guys POV” and book #1 is on sale, too!
- Forever Black (Forever Trilogy #1) by Sandi Lynn <— Lori found us this one, too and Maria said: “First book was really good..worth reading…”
- Black Heart (Cursed Hearts) by R.L. Mathewson I’m a HUGE fan of her “Neighbor from Hell” series. Has anyone read this one?
- Playing For Keeps (A Neighbor From Hell Series) by R.L. Mathewson <— speaking of which! (here’s my review) and OMG…
- MOSTLY all of R.L. Mathewson’s books are on sale right now!! Very cool!!
- Protect Us (Protector) by Tressa Messenger <— Aimee found us this one!
- The Alpha Claims A Mate (A BBW Paranormal Romance) by Georgette St. Clair <— and this one…
- Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken <— HUGE hit with our fellow readers! (here is my review).
- Unstoppable (Fierce) by Ginger Voight <— recommended by Kelsey “I’m halfway through Unstoppable by Ginger Voight This series is just amazing. God my tummys jumping all over” (yep! I know the feeling. Happened to me when I read her “Groupie/Rockstar” series)
- Fierce/Unstoppable Bundle by Ginger Voight <— here is the series Kelsey is referring to bundled and bargain priced. Janet agrees with Kelsey: “I just finished Fierce and started unstoppable. I tried to wait for the 3rd, but you know how that goes. Hope it’s not a huge cliffhanger–it’s making me crazy enough already It’s so good!!”
- Groupie/Rock Star Bundle by Ginger Voight <— and here’s the series I was referring to (in my review). Bundled and super-bargain priced! Quite the angsty roller-coaster ride. If you want crazy – I wanna throw my Kindle – books, these’ll do it. And Shannon said: ” I LOVE her writing! So many terrific books to read right now!“
- The Space In Between by Brittainy Cherry <— Lori found us this one! “…great reviews”
- Breach (Breach #1) by K.I. Lynn <— Kelsey recommends this one… “I just finished Breach , never heard such a filthy mouth like Nathan’s, oh this is the filthiest of filthy aggressive sex!! Starts a little slow, lots of secrets but I really enjoyed it and looking forward to Infraction..” and Jodie told me: “Breach by KI Lynn was really steamy but also has a a good romance story as well.”
- Dissolution (Breach #1.5) by K.I. Lynn <— and Lori says: There’s also a novella dissolution from Nathan’s POV… I read them both and really liked! I didn’t expect much from the novella cause I read the book a while before but was surprised at how it got me right back into the story – looking forward to Infraction!”
- The Tied Man by Tabitha McGowan <— another one from my TBR list that was accidentally moved down with my book purchases… but thanks to Jenna for bringing it back to my attention! “It was one of those books for me that I couldn’t go to bed until I was done reading. There are very few books I give 5 stars too, let alone 4 stars…this one, for me, was a 5 star read. Definitely add to your TBR list”
- Unbeautifully Loved (Breathe Again) by Emma Grayson <— recommended by Melissa “I’ve got a great book for you…. it has the perfect trifecta….sex (über steamy!), intrigue, and a twist that you don’t see coming. It is Unbeautifully Loved by Emma Grayson. AND it’s a standalone; no cliffhanger for once! Cheap too…”
- Rogue Rider (Lords of Deliverance) by Larissa Ione <— I LOVED this author’s “Demonica” series and this one is from the spinoff. (thanks Aimee!!)
- Paradise Taken by CM Hutton <— (thanks Aimee!). While I’m not a huge fan of the cover, if the synopsis is anything to go from, I think I might like this one! Sounds angsty and tumultuous! “… when feelings are revealed and temptation takes control, one friendship turns from lust to love and no one can walk away unscathed.“
- Letters to Nowhere by Julie Cross <— found by Aimee!
- Taming Cross (Love Inc.) by Ella James <— bargain priced newly released book (after Selling Scarlett) that made Joanna very happy! “OMG. I LOVED Selling Scarlett! Thank you for posting this!!!!!” (thanks Melissa)
- Why Romeo Hates Juliet (a laugh-out-loud romantic comedy) by Anna Mara <— Stephanie found us this deal!
- Finding West by June Gray <— recommended by Jeanie: “I have a book recommendation for you – just finished Finding West by June Gray – sooooo good!!! Be warned there is a part 2 out at the end of the year (wish I knew!)”
- Bedrock by Britney King <— “When Addison Greyer, a happily married mother of three, decides to re-enter the workforce, she never once considers that taking a job might unravel everything she thinks to be true about her life–that it would cause her to look deep within and confront fears she didn’t know existed. She couldn’t have foreseen how a chance meeting or a single day can change the course of an entire lifetime.”
- Arsen. A broken love story by Mia Asher <— Meghan points this one out, saying: “Has anyone read this yet? It looks painfully good…”
“I love two men…
I think.One makes love to me. The other sets me on fire.
One is my rock. The other is my kryptonite.”