Some highly anticipated releases on today’s list (like that one over there, to the left). 😉 We love us some tattooed bad boys, don’t we? Plenty of those below.
Plus some dark reads, some billionaires, sports stars and fighters, military heroes, and single dads. And single moms, too! Oh and a few of the paranormal releases today are HUGE!!! Jennifer L. Armentrout, Darynda Jones and Maggie Stiefvater. Yeah… this is a great release day! And don’t even get me started on the pre-orders at the bottom of this list. There are TWO that I’ll be reading at the same time coming out in just a couple of days, I just know it. Sociopath (eeeeep!!!) and Here With Me (*sob*) <— The angst!!!!! And then Last Light (which is next week)…
Oh and… please don’t let me forget to start the Darynda Jones – Charley Davidson Series. I hear it is AWESOME and has that slow burn, and is hilarious and everything I’m going to love in a series, and I keep forgetting but it’s like… HUGE on my TBR list.
Also, if you missed it yesterday, don’t forget to check out yesterday’s “Monday Book Releases (eleven exciting-looking early birds!) list. It appears there’s lots to love on that list, too.
A few that look (to me) like they could be fun… Rowdy (of course, ’cause I think it’ll have that unrequited love thing… he used to love her sister), Insidious (her husband controls her, but she’s the one playing a game…), After (I hear this was a super-popular fanfic of “Harry Styles”) but it just got published by one of the big publishers, A Fighter’s Choice (bad boy fighter with issues that notices his neighbor…), Heart on Fire (she has a one night stand… ends up having a baby. Six years later, her firefighter neighbor starts falling for her… but she’s got secrets… hrmmm.. I can’t help I wonder if HE was her one night stand…)!! *waggles eyebrows* Maybe they did it in the dark? LOL!! KING OF ME (completes the trilogy and I hear he’s very Barrons-like, which I LOVE. Total alpha-jerk!!!) and His <— ’cause it sounds like a dark read. She follows him home… *eeeeep!!!*
So here they are. This list is LONG!!! So many books being released, these days it’s crazy!
*sigh* Has anyone seen my book-Dom around lately? I’m thinking he needs to keep me in line. 😛 My one-clicker just went nuts.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
BARGAINS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- Unspoken by Brenda Rothert <— recent release from a few days ago that I missed… but bargain priced and has great reviews so far!! “Palmer Sinclair was on the edge of happily ever after when she broke off her engagement to Brady Grant. The end of their relationship marked the beginning of a painful solitary journey for her…” (then they end up having to work on a project together!)
- Sizzle by Sarah O’Rourke <— Caroline suggests this one! “Sizzle by Sarah O’Rourke is on sale on Amazon. Great sexy funny read.”
- For His Pleasure (Ten Book BDSM Boxed Set) by Kelly Favor <— WHOA!!!! Ten books bundled. I remember how huge these serial installments were a year or so ago…
- Station Eleven: A novel by Emily St. John Mandel <— not really bargain priced, and “new-to-me” (recently released) but OMG that blurb! For anyone looking for a quick genre change, I think this might be the one! “A child actress named Kirsten Raymonde watches in horror as Jeevan performs CPR, pumping Arthur’s chest as the curtain drops, but Arthur is dead. That same night, as Jeevan walks home from the theater, a terrible flu begins to spread. Hospitals are flooded and Jeevan and his brother barricade themselves inside an apartment, watching out the window as cars clog the highways, gunshots ring out, and life disintegrates around them…“
- Stolen Course (Wrecked and Ruined Book 2) by Aly Martinez <— look what Amy found us!!! She says: “Stolen Course by Aly Martinez is on sale today.” and I *squeeed* ’cause I love this series! (Here’s my review of book #1 Changing Course and book #2: Stolen Course).
- Thompson Sisters Boxed Set Volume 2: Rachel’s Peril (Girl of Lies, Girl of Rage, Girl of Vengeance) by Charles Sheehan-Miles <— Amy found us this deal too! “And the Thompson Sisters Boxed Set Volume 2: Rachel’s Peril (Girl of Lies, Girl of Rage, Girl of Vengeance) by Charles Sheehan-Miles is on sale!“
- Frenched by Melanie Harlow <— and Jackie found us this much-loved romance. This one is still on my TBR list and I hear it’s just plain awesome.
- The Raven Cycle #3: Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
- Demon Storm: Belador book 5 (The Beladors) by Dianna Love
- Into Darkness (A Night Prowler Novel) by J.T. Geissinger
- Zoey Avenger (Incubatti Series Book 2) by Lizzy Ford
- Mate Her (Warriors of Hades Book 2) by Jenika Snow
- Claimed (True Alpha 6) by Alisa Woods
- Time Without End: Cora’s Bond Vampire Series #2 by V.M. Black
- Stone Cold Touch (The Dark Elements Book 2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- an Ashton Grove Thanksgiving (Ashton Grove Werewolves, SPECIAL EDITION) by Jessica Coulter Smith
- Blue Abyss: Timewalker Chronicles, Book 3 (The Timewalker Chronicles) by Michele Callahan
- Dark Temptations (Dark Seductions Novella) by Penelope Harlow
- Cloven (The Trinity of Souls Series Book 2) by Georgeann Swiger
- Wystan (The Heckmasters) by Allison Merritt
- Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson Series) by Darynda Jones <— GAH!!! I HAVE TO READ THIS SERIES!!! I hear it is the absolute BEST!
- The Kiss of a Rose by Augustina Van Hoven
- Rogue (The Midnight Playground) by Eden Bradley
- The Nysein: Release (Immortal Stain Series Book 2) by Beth Mikell
- Heart of Stone (The Truthseers) by Debra Mullins
- Stay (The Empire Chronicles Book 3) by Alyssa Rose Ivy
- Unique Ink (Shadow Assassins Book 5) by Cyndi Friberg
- Rowdy: A Marked Men Novel by Jay Crownover <— Ooooh sounds like fun! He was in love with her sister who broke his heart… “Burned by love once, he isn’t going to let himself trust a woman again. But that’s before his new co-worker arrives, a ghost from the past who’s suddenly making him question every lesson he ever learned. Salem Cruz grew up in a house with too many rules and too little fun—a world of unhappiness she couldn’t wait to forget. But one nice thing from childhood has stayed with her; the memory of the sweet, blue-eyed boy next door who’d been head over heels in love with her little sister…“
- Insidious (Tales From the Dark Side) by Aleatha Romig <— Look what’s out!! From one of our “dark queens” herself… another darkish thriller book! She’s married to a powerful man but “…I keep fulfilling his fantasies and following his rules because he doesn’t know that what he’s playing is really my game. And winning is everything, right?” and Sheena says: “Maryse I loved love loved this book”
- KING OF ME (THE KING TRILOGY Book 3) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— MUCH LOVED series by so many here, and Tracey says: “KING OF ME (THE KING TRILOGY Book 3) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff ……came out last night and so far soooooo good , this series so has the Fever series feeling to it.” <— *squeeeee!!* I LOVE Barrons-feel books! Here is the The Kings Trilogy Series Reading Order
- Killer Queen: A Painted Faces Novel by L.H. Cosway <— I had NO idea there’d be a follow up to one of my 4.5 star favorites, Painted Faces (<— my review) but here it is!! YAY ME!!!!
- His (A Dark Erotic Romance Novel) by Aubrey Dark <— DARK READ ALERT!! “When I followed him home, I was just playing Nancy Drew. Trying to find out his secret. His kiss was intoxicating, and I thought he was harmless. I was wrong.” <—- EEEEEEEP!!!!
- Heartless: Episode #1 (A Serial Romance) by J. Sterling <— serial romance series which will play out in 3 installments.
- Tease Me (One Night with Sole Regret Book 7) by Olivia Cunning <— SUPER STEAMY (and I MEANT STEAMY!!) Rock Star series. Here’s the One Night with Sole Regret Series Reading Order
- Crushed (The Rushed New Adult and College Romance Series Book 2) by Gina Robinson <— “Have you ever done something stupid? Like get drunk and hookup with a guy because your heart was broken by someone else? Like his best friend. And then done something really dumb, like fall in love with your hookup? Hookups aren’t stick-around guys.“
- Anything He Wants & Castaway by Sara Fawkes <— All bundled into one!
- Vanishing Dreams (Devil’s Bend Book 2) by Nicole Edwards <– COUNTRY STAR falls for a normal girl with secrets.. “…when he sets his sights on the black-haired, gray-eyed waitress at The Rusty Nail, Dalton realizes he might just have to work for what he wants.“
- Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River Novella Book 2) by Melinda Leigh
- Just a Little Crush by Renita Pizzitola
- Falling Softly (Compass Girls) by Mari Carr & Jayne Rylon
- Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers, Book 2) Contemporary Romance by Melissa Foster <— Long term “unrequited love” issues and… “When Jenna picks up a hard-bodied construction worker, jealousy ignites Pete’s true feelings, and he’s powerless to ignore the desires for Jenna he never realized he had. But Pete’s not the quiet guy he appears to be, and his life is anything but conducive to a relationship.“
- Beta (ALPHA) by Jasinda Wilder
- Rocky Mountain Romance (Six Pack Ranch Book 7) by Vivian Arend
- Point of Freedom (The Nordic Lords MC Book 3) by Stacey Lynn
- Finding You (Escaping #2) by Elizabeth Lee
- The Chalet: The Submissive Series by Tara Sue Me
- Shopaholic to the Stars: A Novel by Sophie Kinsella
- Stand By You (The Belonging Series) by A.M. Arthur <— M/M romance!!
- Foundation of Trust (Cost of Repairs) by A.M. Arthur <— M/M romance!!
- A Week in New York (The Empire State Series Book 1) by Louise Bay
- Dangerous Surrender (The Serafina: Sin City Series Book 4) by Katie Reus <– MILITARY HERO ALERT “When former Marine Roman MacNeil finds a gorgeous stranger unconscious and bleeding in his friend’s shower, his first thought is to help her . . . until she tries to knock him out with a vodka bottle…“
- Snowfire by Heather Graham <— RECLUSE ALERT! “Braving the worst blizzard to hit Massachusetts in decades, Kristin finds herself stranded in the middle of nowhere with no hope of rescue. Then she wakes up buck naked in a stranger’s bed…” (and HE is a hermit recluse shunning the world due to a tragic murder in his life…)
- Christmas on the Royal Yacht (Royal Scandals) by Nicole Burnham
- The Wild Rush Trilogy Boxed Set by Jessie Evans
- Autumn Kiss (Romancing Wisconsin Book 6) by Stacey Joy Netzel
- Shark Out Of Water (The Date Shark Series Book 2) by DelSheree Gladden
- Bad Boys Need Love Too by Christa Tomlinson <— “We met when he worked on my Ducati. I knew immediately he was trouble, but something about that Bad Boy drew me in…”
- No Time Like Forever (Wardham Book 4) by Zoe York <— PRETEND RELATIONSHIP/HOCKEY STAR ALERT! “Mari Beadie needed a boyfriend, and former NHL hockey star Chase Miller happened to be in the right place at the right time…“
- Loving Him Off the Field (Santa Fe Bobcats) by Jeanette Murray <— SINGLE FATHER/HOCKEY STAR ALERT!
- By Way of Accident by Laura Miller <— New book by the author of one of my favorites “Butterfly Weeds“!!
- Rich Love (The Billionaires Club Book 1) by Zoe Adams
- Coming Home to You (The Rockport Beach Series Book 1) by Claire Raye <– She’s being stalked by her ex, and her high school flame (now a detective) steps in…
- After (The After Series) by Anna Todd <— Popular “boy band” fan fiction (from what I hear) that was just published with Gallery Books. From the blurb, she goes to college, meets a gorgeous bad boy but… “…he’s also rude—to the point of cruelty, even. For all his attitude, Tessa should hate Hardin. And she does—until she finds herself alone with him in his room. Something about his dark mood grabs her, and when they kiss it ignites within her a passion she’s never known before.“
- A Starlet in Venice (A BDSM Romance Novel) (Nights in Venice Book 3) by Tara Crescent
- Carried Away (Tuscany, Texas Book 2) by Patricia W. Fischer
- Party of Three: Sunday Night Dinner Club, Book 1 by Jess Dee <— “When Spencer Allen arranges an impromptu date with Chelsea Holden, the beautiful restaurant owner he’s lusted after for months, he discovers an unexpected obstacle in his quest for true love—his best mate.” Ruh roh. 😉
- The Affair: Week 6 by Beth Kery
- Ginger Krinkles by Dee DeTarsio
- Everly After by Rebecca Paula
- Covering Kendall: A Love and Football Novel by Julie Brannagh
- Stacking the Deck (A Betting on Romance Novel Book 2) by Cheri Allan
- Tempted by the Billionaire Tycoon: Billionaire Romance Book 2 by St George Jennifer
- A Fighter’s Choice by Sam Crescent <— FIGHTER ALERT! “Jasper is filled with violence, and the only way to unleash it is to make money in illegal fights. Ever since he left home he’s been fighting and saving his money, living a simple life of pain and sex. His life is fine until he notices her living across the hall….“
- Holding on to Georgia by Courtney Giardina
- Played by Jeanette Battista <— abusive ex, two new love interests…
- Sands Through the Hourglass by T.M. Schaefer
- Heat of the Moment by Robin Kaye
- The Art of Love by Michele Shriver
- Even Me by Irvine Saint-Vilus
- The Second Chance Hero: A Forever Love Story by Jeannie Moon “After her fiancé dies in her arms in Afghanistan, combat nurse Kim Torres decides to get as far away from men and the war as she can. Now a nanny to a little girl, she’s trying to date again, but her heart just isn’t in it. Not even for a man as sexy as Owen Kent…”
- Blocked by Jennifer Lane
- Welcome Home, Bethie McGee: Book 1 in the Always Texas Series by Amie Louellen
- Down and Dirty (Rough and Tumble Series) by Crystal Green <— Billionaire and a marriage of convenience! “Despite her history, ex-showgirl Liz Palazzo believes in love at first sight, something she thought she experienced with Ben. Determined to put her party-girl reputation behind her, Liz vows to be the best wife ever—even if her husband seems set on keeping their union a marriage of convenience.“
- Exhale and Reboot, A Novel by Joss Landry
- Sinful Desires Vol. 4 by M. S. Parker
- Forgiving Gia (Rocker Series Book 2) by Gina Whitney
- Breakdown by Ellie Grace <— “Amy Porter has had a thing for her twin brother’s best friend since she was a teenager. After being considered “one of the boys” throughout her childhood, he’s the first guy to look at her and see past the tomboy she used to be. Unfortunately, he’s also completely off-limits.“
- Coming Around Again by Billy London <— Divorced couple still in love…
- Heart on Fire by Brandy L Rivers <— “Kyle Blake is a fireman who has been burned. He’s happy alone until he hears joyous laughter next door. He finds it hard to resist Mila, and her little girl, who steal his heart…“
- Tackled by Love by Rachael Duncan
- Sociopath: A Dark Romance by Lime Craven <— THIS DARK READ looks soooooooo good!! Releasing October 23rd 2014, and that is making me way too excited!
- Beholden (The Belonging Duet #2) by Corinne Michaels <— expected release date tomorrow!!!
- Here With Me (The Archer Brothers Book 1) by Heidi McLaughlin <— releasing October 24th 2014!! <—- OHHH the angst sounds delicious!!! “Ryley knows the risks of being married to the military. But when the unthinkable happens, and her future husband is killed in action, Ryley can barely survive… until Evan’s twin brother, Nate, helps her pick up the pieces…” AND THEN!!!! AND THEN!!! “After serving on a special mission with the military for six years, Evan Archer returns home to find the unthinkable – the love of his life, Ryley Clarke – engaged to his brother, Nate. With Nate on deployment, Evan needs to figure out what happened in his absence, and more importantly, how to win Ryley back from the man he once considered his best friend, but now thinks of as his rival.” <—- WHOA!!!!!!! NO. WAY!!!!!!
- Exposed by Fate (a Serve novel) (Entangled Brazen) by Tessa Bailey – expected release date October 27th 2014
- Made: A Sempre Novel by J.M. Darhower – expected release date October 27th 2014
- Prince Lestat: The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice – expected release date October 28th 2014
- All Broke Down: A Rusk University Novel by Cora Carmack <— expected release date October 28th 2014
- Archangel’s Shadows (Guild Hunter) by Nalini Singh <— expected release date October 28th 2014
- Dark Duet: Platinum Edition (The Dark Duet Book 4) by CJ Roberts – expected release date October 28th 2014 <—– Eeeep! I MUST have this! “For the first time ever ALL the BESTSELLING BOOKS in the DARK DUET series are available in one complete set. The Platinum Edition also includes: 1) The NEW 30,000 word novella DETERMINED TO OBEY, featuring secondary characters Kid, Felipe, and Celia. 2) Eight scorching-hot fan-written Dark Duet short stories hand-selected by the author. 3) CJ’s favorite interviews & Reviews“
- Last Light (The Night Owl Trilogy) by M. Pierce <— #1 is one of my favorite books ever (the start of our “stuffed manatee” obsession in fact). Here is my review for Night Owl, and now #2 will be out SO SOON!!!!! THIS MONTH!!! *squeeeeeeee* – expected release date October 28th 2014
- Play with Me (Novella) by Lisa Renee Jones – expected release date October 28th 2014
- Yours for Christmas (Fool’s Gold series) by Susan Mallery <— expected release date October 28th 2014
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside by Jennifer Probst, Emma Chase, Kristen Proby, Melody Anne, Kate Meader – expected release date October 28th 2014
- Damaging Me (Savor Us Book 2) by Emily Snow <— expected release date October 31st 2014
- Cursed: Brides of the Kindred 13 by Evangeline Anderson – expected release date October 31st 2014
- Pull (Part Two of Push) by Claire Wallis <— ON PRE-ORDER on Amazon (and releasing soon!! November 6th 2014)!! *squeeeeee!!!* OMG I just LOVED book #1 with it’s dark romance, and all of it’s delicious twisty-turny stuff. And then that ending!?? *gasp* *whoooooo!!!* Finally relief is on it’s way! YAY ME!!! ’Cause I LOVEDDDDD PUSH (<— my review)!!!
- HOME: Social Media #6 by J.A. Huss <— expected release date November 5th 2014
- Revival: A Novel by Stephen King <— expected release date November 11th 2014