WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!! I JUST ADDED 6 MORE TO THE END of the “Contemporary Romance” section (below) that just went live today. You can’t miss ‘em ’cause I labelled them as today’s latest add-ons.
IT’S READY!!!! OMG I’ve been highlighting so many today, I’m feeling a bit obnoxious about it. LOL!! There are just so many good-sounding ones (today’s paranormal releases included), that I couldn’t help myself. 100+ again, and it’s the surprise ones that have my attention today!
Also, don’t forget to check out yesterday’s ➔ 14 Earlybird Book Releases list!
Okay now… time for my mini “blurb-jolt” list!!! Oh boy. There’s a lot of ‘em this time. Starting with The Burning World (’cause I love the concept of a zombie amongst millions that actually has retained some of his cognitive abilities and… love. ), Something like Voodoo (mean girl witches!!! In high school. The worst! ), Love and Gravity (modern-day girl is in love with Isaac Newton – yes!! THE Isaac Newton – and he loves her back!!!!), Doppelgänger (she’s starting new in a small town and is suddenly paparazzi-stalked famous!), My Not So Perfect Life (she’s envious of her boss’s perfect life, and then her boss fires her!! P.S. There’s more that sounds even better than what I mentioned…), Open House (lonely woman in a long term relationship is crushing on her son’s teacher…), Zero to Sixty (her newfound puppy ends up being HIS puppy), Come Closer (an emotionally tortured doctor that works in a mental ward finds peace with one of his patients!!! *gasp* sounds forbiddeny!!), Always (she recognizes the homeless man she gives food to as her past love-of-her-life…)
And then of course, there’s MORE that I highlighted. I left a few out of my “blurb-jolt” list that TOTALLY gave me a blurb jolt, ’cause I need to catch up on the series, but trust me… they’re on my list.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Echoes in Death by J.D. Robb
- Born of Vengeance: The League: Nemesis Rising by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- The Turn: The Hollows Begins with Death by Kim Harrison
- Buttons and Hate by Penelope Skye
- My Not So Perfect Life: A Novel by Sophie Kinsella
- Turbulent Waters: Billionaire Aviators, Book 3 by Melody Anne
- Marrying Emily: Delta Force Heroes, Book 4 by Susan Stoker
- Holding on Tighter: Wicked Lovers Series, Book 12 by Shayla Black
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- Lucca (Made Men Book 4) by Sarah Brianne <— MAFIA DARK ROMANCE RELEASED LAST WEEK!!! I missed it when it went live but thanks to Tracee, it’s here now. “…He has waited long enough to claim her soul, but he must take it from the devil first. Her soul might have been better off claimed by the devil...” (here’s the series reading order)
- Swimming Upstream Series: Books 1-3 by Rebecca Barber <— BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!! HE’S A FAMOUS OLYMPIC SWIMMER & SHE’S A NORMAL GIRL BUT… “When James takes her home for a visit and encounters her childhood friends and sleazy, jealous ex-boyfriend, Grant, he sees for the first time just how far apart their worlds really are…“
- London Lovers: Volume One by Amy Daws <— ROMANCE BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! ”Sexy British heroes, bold American heroines, and one outrageous and opinionated ginger combine to create this steamy international sensation… Escape to London with this bundle of three steamy, full-length novels chock full of old flames, secrets and embarrassing encounters.”
- Heat Wave by Karina Halle <— KARINA HALLE ALERT! And our MISS SUPER PICKY BOOK LOVER LOVED THIS ONE!!!
Leslie M: You know how we say we love certain things but “only in books”? I just read Heat Wave by Karina Halle (h is in love with her dead sisters widower) and I loved it!!! The premise “sounds” icky but I realized I must love the “forbidden-ness” of it because I’ve enjoyed other books with this trope.
- Buttons and Lace by Penelope Sky <— PSYCH-THRILLER DARK READ ALERT!!! Book #2 was just released (below) so I’m bringing this one back to the top, ’cause I’ve been told IT. IS. DARK!!!!
Chelli: Don’t know if this one has come under your radar but I just devoured Buttons and Lace by Penelope Skye. It’s dark, twisted and oh so good!!
Lisa M: I’m so excited to know when book 2 & 3 are coming out. Loved book 1. It was very dark. it reminded me of Pepper Winters’ & Skye Warren’s books. So with that compliment you know it’s a good one. Anyone else read it yet?
- Jezebel by K. Larsen <— BIG HUGE K. LARSEN/ MARA WHITE MULTI BOOK SUPER-BARGAIN SALE ALERT!!!! Here are the books that are on sale: Jezebel (Here’s my Book Review), Imposter: A blockbuster suspense thriller (here’s my Book Review), Missed Connection (my Book Review), Killing The Sun: Part 1 (my Book Review), Killing The Sun: Part 2, Killing The Sun: Part 3, Maldeamores: (Lovesick) (NOTE: Some of them are taking their sweet time in going on sale, but they should be all super-bargain priced by today to tomorrow and stay that was until Valentines Day). !!!!
- King’s Cage (Red Queen) by Victoria Aveyard <— IT’S LIVE!!!! BOOK #3 in this HUGELY POPULAR FANTASY ROMANCE SERIES!!! (P.S. Here’s the series reading order).
Amy S: ….I CANNOT wait! I just reread the first two, and I’m so ready for this one. Happiness in my hands!
Amy R: Oh yay! I had to have this in hardback so I pre-ordered it in that form! I forgot the release date so this is a nice surprise!! I’m going to be stalking the ups man tomorrow
Jennifer: I caaaaan’t wait!
Melanie: Preordered the hardback. Now to impatiently await delivery
- The Turn: The Hollows Begins with Death by Kim Harrison <— KIM HARRISON THE HOLLOWS FANS!!! Look what’s LIVE!! It’s the official PREQUEL!!! “#1 New York Times bestselling author Kim Harrison returns to her beloved Hollows series with The Turn, the official prequel to the series that will introduce you to a whole new side of Rachel Morgan’s world as they’ve never seen it before!” Here’s the SERIES READING ORDER
- A Good Year (Unhallowed Love Book 1) by Tara Fox Hall
- Hard to Handle (Gargoyles Series) by Christine Warren <— SHE’S THE ONLY FEMALE OF HER KIND ALERT!!! “The first and only of her kind, Ash is a lone female gargoyle, a creature destined to protect mankind from Demons determined to unleash their darkest forces. But her bone-deep instinct to do battle is turned off-kilter by her untamed attraction to the dangerously handsome human she can’t stay away from...”
- The Bear’s Healing Touch (Grizzly Cove Book 7) by Bianca D’Arc
- Steam (Handlers Book 1) by Lynn Tyler
- Wintersong: A Novel by S. Jae-Jones <— TESSA REMINDS US ABOUT THIS ONE!!! “Maryse, Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones was released today. It’s a goblin king type book, YA, that Bev and I will be BR reading. ” OMG what a pretty cover… I wanna post it. I’m posting it. I know I’m being overly “overly” today, but I can’t help it. They are awesome today.
- Bloodborne (Night Shift Book 2) by Margo Bond Collins
- Magic of Blood and Sea: The Assassin’s Curse; The Pirate’s Wish by Cassandra Rose Clarke
- Electrokinetic by A.I. Martin
- By Jove by Marissa Doyle
- Constantine (Brotherhood of Fallen Angels) by Heather Grothaus
- The Burning World: A Warm Bodies Novel (The Warm Bodies Series Book 2) by Isaac Marion <— ZOMBIES ALERT!!!! Remember the first one? The zombie that still had feelings, and a certain amount of consciousness? Gah! I loved the movie so I can imagine just how much better the book is. And I have it!! THIS one is the HIGHLY ANTICIPATED SEQUEL.
- Tyral: Mated to the Alien by Kate Rudolph and Starr Huntress
- Grave Whispers: A Maddie Graves Mystery Books 7-9 by Lily Harper Hart
- Grave Holiday (A Maddie Graves Mystery Book 9) by Lily Harper Hart
- Life After Chocolate: Book One in the Post-Apocalyptic Yellowstone Series by H.O. Knight <— POST-APOCALYPTIC ALERT!! The volcano blew… “… Now half the country is buried under a thick layer of ash, the temperature is falling, and crops are failing worldwide. My prepper grandfather used to be an embarrassment, but it’s his stores that keep us alive...”
- Something like Voodoo <— YA PARANORMAL WITCHES IN HIGH SCHOOL and now she’s on the most popular girl’s hit list. “After transferring to a new school, Emily’s ‘dull’ life is shaken by the appearance of a boy who seems unfazed by her far-fetched stories. A too-handsome-for-his-own-good senior, Noah has some secrets of his own. He needs Emily’s special gift to save him from Sarah, queen bee of the school’s It Girls, whose own supernatural abilities have forced him into a life of silence and solitude. But when Emily tries to free him from Sarah’s voodoo curse, things go belly up, landing Emily on Sarah’s hit list...”
- Midnight’s Emissary: An Aileen Traver’s Novel by T.A. White
- The Seer Collection: The Choosing / The Calling / The Returning (A Seer Novel) by Rachelle Dekker
- One Wish Away (Djinn Empire Book 1) by Ingrid Seymour
- Born of Vengeance: The League: Nemesis Rising (The League: Nemesis Rising Series Book 10) by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— SHERRILYN KENYON ALERT!! “…the one thing she wants more than anything is revenge on the tyrant who murdered her parents and forced her and her sisters into exile. Carrying a secret she knows Bastien will annihilate her over, she must find some way to trust her former wingman before he catches on and kills her...”
- Big City Pack Boxed Set by Marisa Chenery
- The Children of Liberty: The PostPlague Trilogy (The Post Plague Trilogy Book 2) by D. L. Eagan
- Warriors’ Wife (Seduction Missions Book 2) by Evanne Lorraine
- Daisy and the Dead by Sarah Bale <— DYSTOPIAN ALERT!! “…Whisked away by the mysterious Sir to a world she thought died when the virus spread, Daisy discovers that with power comes danger. Now her goal is to save the man who saved her...”
- The Wolf’s Cub (The Wolf’s Peak Saga Book 3) by Patricia Blackmoor
- Love and Gravity: A Novel by Samantha Sotto <— TIME TRAVEL ROMANCE ALERT!!! OMG I LOVE THE PREMISE!!!! “…the light shivers and a crack forms in the wall. Through the crack, she sees a candle, a window, a desk—and a boy. In the eerie silence, the boy clearly sees Andrea too. Then, as quickly as it opened, the crack closes and he vanishes. Over the years, summoning the boy becomes an obsession for Andrea. On her seventeenth birthday, she receives a three-hundred-year-old love letter from Isaac Newton. Andrea knows that Isaac will change the world with his groundbreaking discoveries; the letter tells Andrea that she will change him...”
- The Possessions: A Novel by Sara Flannery Murphy <— SHE FALLS IN LOVE WITH ONE OF HER CLIENTS ALERT!! “…a young woman who channels the dead for a living crosses a dangerous line when she falls in love with one of her clients, whose wife died under mysterious circumstances...”
- Echoes in Death by J.D. Robb <— J.D. ROBB FANS!!! LOOK WHAT’S LIVE! Belinda: “This is by far one the best series of books I have read. I started with the Kindle books and now have the Audio books. Anxiously await each new book, it’s like Christmas morning with each one. Have recommended this series to all my friends and family. Even have my husband hooked on this series. We love listening to them together. Makes “our time” more special.” Here’s the SERIES READING ORDER.
- Yours to Love (Yours to… Book 1) by Cathy Jackson
- One More Kiss (Shaughnessy: Band on the Run) by Samantha Chase <— ROCK STAR HAS BECOME RECLUSIVE FROM A FAILURE TOO PAINFUL TO CONTEMPLATE…. “Vivienne will try anything and everything to coax Matt out of his self-imposed exile. But for this to work, Matt is going to have to meet her halfway...”
- A SEAL’s Consent (SEALs of Chance Creek Book 4) by Cora Seton
- Marrying Emily (Delta Force Heroes Book 4) by Susan Stoker
- SEALs of Honor: Brett by Dale Mayer
- Prairie Passion: Cowboys of the Flint Hills by Tessa Layne
- Someone to Hold (A Westcott Novel) by Mary Balogh <— MARY BALOGH HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! SHE LOST HER TITLE... “With her parents’ marriage declared bigamous, Camille Westcott is now illegitimate and without a title. Looking to eschew the trappings of her old life, she leaves London to teach at the Bath orphanage where her newly discovered half-sister lived…”
- I Love You Three: A Green Pines Romance by Milou Koenings
- Brief Encounter at the Picture House by the Sea: Part One by Holly Hepburn
- Doppelgänger by Danielle Bannister <— SHE WAS STARTING OVER… “…this move was going to be her chance for a ‘do over.’ A quiet life in a quiet town. Or, at least, that was the plan. A case of mistaken identity thrusts her into the public eye, tossing her into in a world of flashbulbs and shadows. Not the ideal situation to meet her potential Mr. Right, but her newest temporary gig was unlike any she’d ever held. The chance of a lifetime…“
- Falling For You by Mari Suggs
- Falling for the Sheikh (Ultimate Billionaires Book 2) by Barbara McMahon
- Murder Most Unusual: A Seductive Romantic Suspense by Michelle Somers
- Mommy for Rent: A Novella by Lori Handeland <— BASEBALL STAR ALERT!!! “Once upon a time, all Kelly wanted was to be a mother. When her dreams were dashed, she started a business doing everything a mommy does–for a price...”
- Eternity of Love: Los Angeles Armstrongs – A Billionaire Romance (The Armstrongs Book 9) by Jessica Gray
- Rash Decisions by Alex Rosa
- My Not So Perfect Life: A Novel by Sophie Kinsella <— SOPHIE KINSELLA’S LATEST ALERT!!! SHE’S ENVIOUS OF HER BOSS’S LIFESTYLE BUT TRIES TO REMAIN POSITIVE ABOUT LIFE… AND THEN HER BOSS FIRES HER. “…just as she’s finding her feet—not to mention a possible new romance—the worst happens. Demeter fires Katie. Shattered but determined to stay positive, Katie retreats to her family’s farm in Somerset to help them set up a vacation business. London has never seemed so far away—until Demeter unexpectedly turns up as a guest…“
- Truck Stop Tango by Krissy Daniels
- Revealing Nicola (La Fortuna DeVitis Book 1) by Sam Cheever
- Reckless Hearts by Heather Van Fleet <— WHEN HE CAME BACK FROM IRAQ HIS GIRLFRIEND HAD DIED BUT HE HAD A NEW BABY… ”Now here I am, raising my baby girl—with the help of my two best friends. Things couldn’t be better. Until she walked into my life. All I wanted was a nanny. Someone to take care of my girl when I couldn’t...”
- Capturing Beauty (a Where the Heart Is romance, book 2) by Brenda S. Anderson
- Tequila Healing: The Liquor Cabinet Series by DL Gallie
- Take Me Harder (Texas Bounty) by Jackie Ashenden
- Buttons and Hate by Penelope Sky <— SUPER-DARK READ ALERT!!!! THIS IS BOOK #2!!! The first one sounds creepy-exciting and scary. I hear he’s pure horrible (and I posted it in the reader recommendations above – you’ll see )… “I owe him a debt. A big one. The payment can’t be settled with money or favors. He only wants one thing. Me. Every action gets a reward. A button. Once I fill his jar with three hundred and sixty-five buttons, he’ll let me go…“
- Every Dark Corner (The Cincinnati Series) by Karen Rose <— ILLEGAL ADOPTION ALERT! “…Eighteen-year-old Mallory Martin and her little sister, Macy, were the victims of an illegal adoption—sold by their addict mother for drugs. But their “benefactor” is not who everyone thinks he is...”
- Turbulent Waters (Billionaire Aviators Book 3) by Melody Anne
- Tangled in Texas (Texas Rodeo Book 2) by Kari Lynn Dell
- Under Her Skin (Blank Canvas Book 1) by Adriana Anders <— EX-CON THAT WANTS TO HELP PEOPLE… “Everyone in Blackwood, Virginia knew he wasn’t good enough for the fine things in life; they knew he was too damaged to save. He just needed to keep his head down, work himself to the bone, and pretend he was content with the lot he was given. Until she came into his life. Until she changed everything.”
- Confession: A Bayfront Billionaire novella (Bayfront Billionaires) by Calista Fox
- Healing A Heart (A Cattle Creek Novel) by Amy Lillard
- This is Me, Baby (War & Peace Book 5) by K Webster <— K. WEBSTER DARK READ ALERT!!!! I won’t read the blurb ’cause the author warns this series must be read in order, so here’s the series order, instead.
- Too Sexy For Love by Sable Hunter
- Crossing Hearts (The Cross Creek Series Book 1) by Kimberly Kincaid
- Sweet Summer Love (The Sweetest Thing Book 3) by Sierra Hill
- Trillionaire Boys’ Club: The Internet Giant by Aubrey Parker
- Rocked (A Rock Star Romance) by M.L. Young
- Not Precisely Pregnant by Holly Jacobs
- Not In My Wildest Dreams (McKenna Series Book 2) by Jamie Hollins
- Open House by TC Matson <— SHE’S LONELY IN HER LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP ALERT! THEN SHE MEETS HER SONS TEACHER…“…as time goes on, work absorbs Brian, leaving Riley at home, lonely and empty, to handle everything on her own. But then she meets him—a man who causes a gravitational pull and prompts the earth to disappear from under her feet. A man who makes her struggle to remember her name—her son’s new teacher…“
- A Teaspoon of Trouble (The Bachelor Bake-Off Book 1) by Shirley Jump
- After You Were Gone by Alexis Harrington
- Stripping Callum (Last Hangman MC Book 6) by Muriel Garcia
- Fit to Love by Jessica Rachel Kreger <— SHE’S WORKING WITH A TRAINER TO LOSE WEIGHT… “…when Daisy lends her marketing acumen to launch Eric’s personal training business and helps him overcome his grief from losing his brother in Afghanistan, he realizes he has more in common with her than his own girlfriend. Yet when the hours of training pay off, and Daisy is transformed into a head-turning beauty, he’s not the only man to notice...”
- Something Borrowed by Eve Dangerfield
- Nate’s Scars (Beat of My Heart Series Book Two) by Tara Lin Mossinghoff
- Close to Home: A Sanctuary Island Novel by Lily Everett
- Zero to Sixty (Body Shop Bad Boys Book 3) by Marie Harte <— MARIE HARTE ALERT!! SHE’S STARTING OVER & FINDS A CUTE LITTLE PUPPY… and it happens to belong to HIM. “…After her last disaster of a relationship, Ivy Stephens is content being single. She has her job, her apartment-and the cute little puppy she’s seen hanging around. When he escapes, she finds her search efforts aided by a big, burly, devastatingly handsome man. One who claims a prior claim on her dog…“
- Trouble With The Curve (Learning Curve Book 2) by Felicia Lynn
- The Young Widower’s Handbook: A Novel by Tom McAllister
- Turn It On by Vivian Arend
- Nine Kinds of Naughty by Jeanette Grey
- Exposed (Finding Justice) by Rhonda Pollero <— THE LOVE OF HER LIFE IS PSYCHO ALERT! “…Sean was everything she always thought she wanted. Little did she know that one year later that dream would turn into her worst nightmare. Sean is moody, angry, violent. Violent enough to kill. When Darby realizes she’s pregnant she knows Sean will never let her go…”
- Grabbing Fate: A Short Story by Amber Leigh
- Ex-Con: Part 2: The Harrison Street Crew by Katana Collins
- The Whole Man by CF Rose
- Sunrise at Butterfly Cove (Butterfly Cove, Book 1) by Sarah Bennett
- Come Closer by Brenda Rothert <— MENTAL HOSPITAL DOCTOR IS DRAWN TO ONE OF HIS PATIENTS ALERT!! “I look like a respectable doctor with his sh!t together, but the rural Montana mental hospital I work at is actually a sanctuary from my demons. At just thirty-five years old, I’ve already failed on an epic scale. Treating patients at Hawthorne Hill is part of my atonement. I’ve found peace when a new patient turns me inside out…“
- Keeping Her Wet: A Novella by M. Robinson <— M. ROBINSON ALERT! “A collection of ten hot scenes from all ten of my standalone books. Each couple will have a chapter dedicated to them. New and never read before…“
- Guilty Pleasure: Part 1 by Lora Leigh
- Kissed by the Rain by Claudia Winter
- Death, Taxes, and Sweet Potato Fries: A Tara Holloway Novel by Diane Kelly
- Beauty and the Wiener: A Rescue Dog Romance by Casey Griffin
- Holding on Tighter (A Wicked Lovers Novel) by Shayla Black <— SHAYLA BLACK’S LATEST ALERT!!! “…Nothing will stop her from achieving her goals—not even the gorgeous British security contractor who seems just as interested in seeing her personal assets as he is in protecting her professional ones…”
- Dare to Lie (The Sons of Steel Row) by Jen McLaughlin
- Make Me by Beth Kery
- Desperate Measures (Men in Uniform Book 1) by Sasha Jayne Moretti
- Sugar: A Novel by Kimberly Stuart <— REALITY COOKING SHOW WITH HER EX ALERT!! “…she realizes that Avery wanted more than a pastry chef for his restaurant—he wanted a costar for the reality show they’re filming about the restaurant and its staff. Charlie is uncomfortable with the idea at first, but she soon realizes that this is her chance to show the world what women in the kitchen are capable of. She sets some ground rules with the film crew, signs a non-disclosure agreement, and promptly meets the man of her dreams, Kai, off-camera...”
- Shine and Shimmer (Glitter and Sparkle Book 2) by Shari L. Tapscott
- Call Me, Poppy (The Undergrad Years Book 5) by Avery Aster
- Laguna Dreams (Laguna Beach Book 5) by Kaira Rouda
- Stroke of Midnight: Midnight Passion Novella – Part Two by L.M. Roberts
- Always: A Novel by Sarah Jio <— THE HOMELESS MAN WAS ONCE THE LOVE OF HER LIFE ALERT!! She’s living so well, and has a fiancee, and… “…As she and Ryan leave the restaurant, Kailey spies a thin, bearded homeless man on the sidewalk. She approaches him to offer up her bag of leftovers, and is stunned when their eyes meet, then stricken to her very core: The man is the love of her life, Cade McAllister….“
- The Feeling of Forever (Love Unplugged) by Jamie Howard
- Just Once (The Brooklyn Brotherhood) by Addison Fox
- Retribution (Valentine Shepherd) by Shana Figueroa
- Betrayals and Promises: Tough Love #2 (Rough Hearts) by J.J. Stanley <— M/M HOCKEY STAR ROMANCE ALERT!
- Hot Licks (Off Beat) by A.M. Arthur <— M/M ROCK STAR ROMANCE ALERT! He’s dating a rock star, but insecure… “Even though Josh loves Benji, he has good reasons not to trust in long-term relationships. So Josh decides to take some time to himself and sublets a room at a friend’s beach house. But when he walks into the nearby Off Beat bar, he finds a bartender who may be a good distraction from his relationship problems…”
WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! THESE JUST WENT LIVE TODAY:
- Unexpectedly Royal by Jennifer Domenico <— SOUNDS LIKE A FAIRY TALE PRINCE ROMANCE!! ”I’m just a regular girl from Boston, but I’m proof that anything can happen. My something spectacular led to becoming…” It’s over 600 pages, so this could be great!
- Valiant: Joker’s Wrath MC by Bella Jewel <— BELLA JEWEL ALERT! SHE’S IN HIDING FROM SOMEONE SHE ESCAPED FROM… ”I just want to be free. Until I meet Jack. I’m not looking for him, but that’s the thing about heroes. You’re never looking for them. He won’t take no for an answer. He’ll battle past my fear, my pain, and my horror...”
- Beaus & Arrows: A Collection of Sweet and Sexy Stories by TRSoR Promotions, Abby Brooks, Aria Cole, Ashley Suzanne, Ava Harrison, Callie Anderson, Callie Harper, Ilsa Madden-Mills, Jen Frederick, Jessica Hawkins, Mandi Beck <— ROMANCE ANTHOLOGY ALERT!!! And it’s for a GREAT cause!! ”22 authors have come together to bring you everything you want in an anthology. From first kisses to botched proposals, boss crushes to rockstar lovin’, these fun novellas will give you the happily ever afters you crave. This amazing collection packed full of romance to help you through that delicious box of chocolates will also give some love back. All profits from Beaus & Arrows is going to Pennies-4-Paws!!“
- Paying Daddy’s Debt by Alexa Riley <— SHE’S FRUMPY BUT HE WANTS HER NOW. Ummm… that title. Yikes!! LOL! Another short steamy (smutty? I think so!) story by this author just went live! “…She walks by his office every day, and finally he’s had enough. Ash decides he’s tired of waiting and it’s time to collect what he’s owed. She’ll come with him, because there’s no other choice. She’ll pay her daddy’s debt any way Ash sees fit...”
- Someday (Canyon Bay Series Book 1) by Liz Lovelock <— HER LIFE IS FALLING APART SO SHE’S STARTING OVER ELSEWHERE… ”There’s always a new beginning whispering your name. You just have to have the courage to hear it…”
- A Princess for a Bride (Rothman Royals Book 2) by Noelle Adams <— ARRANGED MARRIAGE ALERT! ”…he obviously doesn’t want to spend any more time with me than he has to. I have no problem with that. We can live entirely different lives and pursue our own interests. I’m sure we can make this arranged marriage work. Of course, we do need to produce an heir, but I’m trying not to think about that.”
PREORDERS (next few days, and next week’s!!! )
- A Thousand Letters by Staci Hart - February 9th 2017
- Choosing Forever: Book 2 in the Torn Duet by Mia Kayla – February 13th 2017
- Riveted: A Saints of Denver Novel by Jay Crownover - February 14th 2017
- Burn (The Steel Brothers Saga Book 5) by Helen Hardt - February 14th 2017
- EASY 4 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward - February 14th 2017
- Love Story (Love Unexpectedly) by Lauren Layne - February 14th 2017
- The Wedding Clause by Alexandra Ivy - February 14th 2017
- Shadow’s Seduction (Immortals After Dark Book 17) by Kresley Cole - February 14th 2017
- The Travis Family, The Complete Series by Lisa Kleypas - February 14th 2017
- Every Little Thing (The Butler, Vermont Series Book 1) by Marie Force - February 14th 2017
- Wardrobe Malfunction by Samantha Towle - February 18th 2017
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).