HAPPY FRIDAY AND HAPPY LONG WEEKEND EVERYONE!! I hope your weekend is filled with plenty of time for reading and snuggling. I hope mine is too. 😉 In fact, I just might have the perfect book for you, below.
TODAY’S BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST 😀 !!
- 1 year ago tomorrow, this Colleen Hoover book had a twist that made me gasp! Book Review – Regretting You by Colleen Hoover
- 1 year ago today, these were Christine’s favorites and these were DG’s favorites.
- 2 years ago, these were my 2018 favorites! Maryse’s Top Fifteen Favorite Books in 2018
- 2 years ago today, this one blew my mind!! Book Review – Verity by Colleen Hoover
- 4 years ago yesterday, these were my 2017 favorites! Maryse’s Top Twenty Five Favorite Books of 2017
- 5 years ago today, these were Cheryl’s favorites: Reader Favorites – Cheryl’s Top 15 Reads for 2015
- 6 years ago, this one gave me all the feels!! 4.5 star Book Review – The Mason List by SD Hendrickson
- 7 years ago today, we were losing our minds over this one!!!! Currently Reading… “Forbidden” by Tabitha Suzuma
- 8 years ago yesterday, this unconventional romance had my attention! Book Review – New Life by Bonnie Dee
- 9 years ago today, I met Kresley Cole & cover model Paul Marron!! Lothaire Book Signing with Kresley Cole and Paul Marron *squee* PLUS! A Signed Copy Book Giveaway
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP 😲 3 months FREE US, Canada and UK!! 😀 OMG BEST DEAL YET ON THIS (for new members only) US, Canada and UK!!! I wish I could get in on this one…
- Flock (The Ravenhood Book 1) by Kate Stewart <— BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!!!!!! FLOCK IS SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED TODAY!! 😬😏 AND SO MANY in our book crew loved it! I totally just one-clicked it SO HARD!!!
Heather: Prepare to lose your mind. Finished both and my soul is raw. One of the best duet’s I’ve ever read. Okay, maybe THE best duet I’ve ever read… and I’ve read A LOT!!!!
Michele G: I’m not kidding y’all…run…don’t walk…and snag Flock …Major book hangover…*sigh*
Marissa: It’s incredible!!
Layne: Completely agree! It was amazing. I couldn’t put it down!
Traci: Flock and Exodus were two of my favorites of 2020. Gave me that old school Indie vibe. Book 3 (which was supposed to be an extended epilogue) is out on 1/28. It’s Called The Finish Line. Book two doesn’t have a
- Blind Trust: The Trust Series Book One by A.F. Presson <— LIVE!! SHE CAN’T REMEMBER ANYTHING BUT SHE HAS NIGHTMARES… “...Recalling only her near-death experience and the stranger that rescued her, she must focus on healing and remembering the life she once lived. Suffering brutal nightmares and horrific flashbacks, she clings to Alex, the wealthy businessman that rescued her from the water. Making the decision to move forward, she opens herself up to the idea of starting over on the island with Alex. While his protective and caring nature comforts her insecurities, her troubled heart is a different story...”
- Until Sadie: Happily Ever Alpha World by Sarah Curtis <— LIVE!!
- Sullivan (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team Book 5) by Laramie Briscoe <— LIVE!!
- Bet on Ice (Boys of Winter Book 9) by S.R. Grey <— LIVE!!
- Roommate by Sarina Bowen <— SARINA BOWEN M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!! BACK ON THE LIST ’cause we have feedback!!
Harper: I just finished Roommate. It’s an easy read with a very sweet couple
R. Renee: OMG how did I miss that Sarina Bowen’s Roommate is MM?? Does she have other MM books besides Him? What else have I missed? *hyperventilates*
- Happily Letter After by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward <—- RECENT RELEASE & it’s back on the list ’cause we have feedback!!
I just finished Happily Letter After by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward! It was so good
- The Anatomical Shape of a Heart by Jenn Bennett <— RECOMMENDATION FROM A RECENT FAVORITES LIST, and Ashley LOVED IT!! So it’s back on the list. 😀
Ashley: I read Anatomical Shape of a Heart yesterday at my infusion and omg! Best book I’ve read in so long!! I absolutely loved it and it’s somehow a new to me author even though this book is from 2015, so I’ve downloaded her other books! Yay! ￼️￼️￼️ I love this blog and group of women!
bev: The Anatomical Shape of a Heart… This book though is present day San Francisco. What I’m really liking about her writing is how descriptive she is and good at it. Yet, not overly detailed. The MCs were just in a book store talking and I could totally imagine it and them. I love visual books, if that makes sense. But again its not pages of description.
- The Way the Story Goes (Magnolia Sound Book 7) by Samantha Chase <— HER NOISY NEIGHBOR!! “...Thriller writer Mia Kingsley has been hit with a serious case of writer’s block and she needs a little peace and quiet. A beach front property in Magnolia Sound seemed like the perfect escape and just the change of scenery she needs to get the words flowing again. That is, until her noisy neighbor starts running power tools and blasting music at all hours of the day and night. Before long, the next victim in her story starts to bear an uncanny resemblance to the contractor next door...” And it’s back on today’s list because the author is today’s newsletter sponsor!! Come check out her fun facts and an excerpt on my blog post here ➔ Samantha Chase’s “The Way the Story Goes” is live, and we have some fun facts + an excerpt!!
- The Push: A Novel by Ashley Audrain <— PSYCH-THRILLER RECENT RELEASE & it’s back on the list ’cause Tasha J is hearing awesome things about it. YAY ME!!
Tasha J: The Push, which was on your list last week, people are going nuts over. It apparently sold out at BOTM and they have to restock. Some said it reminds them of Verity or Baby Teeth, which I haven’t read, but have heard many good things. I couldn’t resist even though I didn’t have it in my box and got it from Amazon. It will arrive today.
Maryse: And I LOVE creepy kid psych-thrillers so much. OH MY!! I NEED IT!!!
- The Wife Upstairs: A Novel by Rachel Hawkins <— RECENT PSYCH-THRILLER RELEASE and back on the list ’cause Tasha J is also hearing awesomeness about it, too!!
Tasha J: The Wife Upstairs are getting such awesome praise…
- Savage Vow: A Dark Mafia Arranged Marriage Romance (Ivanov Crime Family Book 1) by Zoe Blake <— LIVE!! HIS RUNAWAY BRIDE!! “…She never asked to marry into a powerful Russian mafia family. None of this was her choice. Unfortunately for her, I don’t care. I own her… and after three years of searching… I’ve found her. My runaway bride was about to learn disobedience has consequences… punishing ones…”
- Ravished by L.V. Lane <— LIVE!!
- Coming Home (Finding Your Place Book 1) by Rebecca Barber <— LIVE!!
- Mayhem In Hell: Demon Paranormal Romance (Hell To Pay Book 1) by Kaylin Peyerk <— LIVE!! SHE ENDS UP IN HELL!! “…Next thing I know I’m waking up in the fiery pits of hell and given a scythe. My new job is to help reap the souls and take them to judgment day. Sounds easy enough, right? Well, it would be if I was a normal reaper. . . but the moment I touched the scythe it began to glow, signaling just how talented I’m going to be. Now, the three ruling princes of hell all want me as their personal reaper...”
- Captive: A Dark Romance (Vow of Revenge Book 2) by Darcy Rose <— LIVE!!
- An Unexpected Love Story: A sweet, heartwarming & uplifting romantic comedy (Falling into Happily Ever After Rom Com) by Ellie Hall <— LIVE!!
- When She’s Bold: A Risdaverse Tale by Ruby Dixon <— LIVE!! HE’S CLUELESS THAT SHE’S FLIRTING WITH HIM… “…On Risda III, it’s custom for women to marry for convenience. It provides safety and security in a universe that offers none for humans. Me, I don’t really *need* a husband. I just want one. And I want one man in particular. There’s a new guy in town, a by-the-books military man named Rektar. Every day I show up to his office and flirt with him. I bring pies. I twirl my hair. I make it very, very obvious what I want. Rektar is patient, and gentle for all his hulking form. He’d be a great husband. He’s also completely clueless that I’m flirting with him…”
- My Prince Charming (A Steele Fairy Tale Book 4) by C.M. Steele <— LIVE!!
- Hawk: An MC Romance Novel (Guardians Of Mayhem MC Book 8) by Hope Stone <— LIVE!!
- Cruel Elite: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Princes of Ravenlake Academy Book 3) by Nicole Fox <— LIVE!!
- High Risk Rookie by Odette Stone <— KATHY 5-STAR LOVED THIS ONE!
Kathy: I read High Risk Rookie by Odette Stone (4th book in the Vancouver Wolves Series). It is a hockey series but one of the best!!
5 stars for me. I wanted to give Levi a hug the whole way through the book!!
Jan: Thanks K. I didn’t know High Risk Rookie was out. I have enjoyed some books in the series and will try that one.
- The Light We Lost by Jill Santopolo <— MELINDA 5-STAR LOVED IT!!
Melinda: I don’t know if anyone else has read this but I stumbled upon a fantastic book. 5 big big stars for me and I couldn’t put it down. It’s called “ the light we lost” by Jill santoppolo ive never read anything by this author but it was amazing. I highly recommend it! Has anyone else read it?
Best book I’ve read in ages. I think I read it in less than 12 hours it’s amazing how fast you can read when it’s good.
Lisa: I can attest that The Light We Lost was a great book. It had one of those endings that had me glaring at my Kindle and yelling “nope, you’re not gonna do that to me”. So yeah, a little bit o’ angst…but a beautiful story!!
- Rock Point series by Freya Barker <— THE ENTIRE SERIES IS SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!!!!
Megan: I am a huge Freya Barker fan
P. Walker: Freya Barker is also a good author to read. Most of her books have older characters and extremely sexy.
Julie H: Freya Barker is amazing!!! Smoking hot and full of suspense! Her heroes are hot as hell and her heroines are strong and sassy.
- The Lost Princess (Blood Feud Book 1) by R.G. Angel <— LIVE!! FANTASY ROMANCE!! “…Fay Newman is about to start college, a new chapter of her life—a way to reinvent the nature lover and unsociable introvert she has always been.However, when she saves her roommate’s life in a way that no human could, she finds more than she bargained for when she is thrown in the midst of kingdoms’ wars, blood feuds, forbidden love, and forgotten promises...”
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Repeat Offender (Souls Chapel Revenants MC Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale <— SHE ONCE DISMISSED HIM AS BORING… “…She walks right into the middle of hell. And at the center of it? Lynnwood Thatcher. The mayor. The man that she took one glance at on the night of his inauguration and dismissed as boring. A total stick in the mud. Only, he’s not so boring shirtless, in the middle of nowhere, doing things that are very illegal. At first, she’s appalled. Then her interest gets piqued. Stuck-up suit is hot! And he has tattoos. Oh, and let’s not forget one hell of a mouth on him! Then he goes and kidnaps her, and she realizes that nobody is quite as hot as you thought they were when they’re now holding you hostage...”
- Dark Heart: A Forbidden Romance (Dark Heart Duet Book 1) by Ella James
- Bad Boys Break Hearts by Micalea Smeltzer
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Stud Next Door (Frisky Business Book 3) by Kendall Ryan – January 19th 2021
- Escape With Me: A With Me In Seattle Novel by Kristen Proby – January 19th 2021
- Winterkeep (Graceling Realm) by Kristin Cashore – January 19th 2021
- Before She Disappeared: A Novel by Lisa Gardner – January 19th 2021
- How To Save A Life by P. Dangelico – January 19th 2021
Not My Match (The Game Changers Book 2) by Ilsa Madden-Mills – January 19th 2021
- by Mistake: (Poison & Wine, book 1) by Sigal Ehrlic – January 19th 2021
- How to Get Lucky by Lauren Blakely – January 20th 2021
- The Outlands by Tyler Edwards – January 24th 2021
- Lock&Load (PASS Series Book 3) by Freya Barker – January 25th 2021
- Driven (Deep Ops Book 4) by Rebecca Zanetti – January 26th 2021
- If I Disappear by Eliza Jane Brazier – January 26th 2021
- My Beautiful Sin (Fallen Saint Series Book 2) by J. Kenner – January 26th 2021
- A Vow So Bold and Deadly (The Cursebreaker Series) by Brigid Kemmerer – January 26th 2021
- Damon: Brethren of the Lost Book 2 by V.R. Paille – January 26th 2021
- Hate Me : A Stepbrother Bully Romance by Ashley Jade – January 28th 2021
- Laces (Boys of Hawthorne Asylum) by Tempi Lark – January 31st 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!