BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST!!
- 2 years ago, I 5-STARRED this crazy psych-thriller: Book Review – Frayed by Layne Deemer
- 3 years ago, I was asked for this steamy list: Reader Recommendations – Our Favorite Reverse Harem Books and we also had THIS one: Reader Confession – Tessa loves “Reverse Harem” books, and here are her favorites
- 4 years ago, we were swooning over this series: Mariana Zapata – The Kulti Series
- 5 years ago, I 5-STARRED this one so hard!! Book Review – An Exaltation of Larks by Suanne Laqueur
- 5 years ago, we made this ULTIMATE “BEST OF” LIST!! Reader Favorites – Top Five Favorite Books…
- 5 years ago, I enjoyed this psych-thriller!! Book Review – Imposter by K. Larsen
- 6 years ago, I was crazy for this series (so many of us were!!) Suanne Laqueur – The Fish Tales Series Reading Order
- 6 years ago, this reader favorites list! Reader Favorites – Yvette’s Top Favorite Books List
- 6 years ago, I went crazy for this bull-romance – enemies to lovers book!! Unforgettable! Book Review – Tangled by Em Wolf
- 8 years ago, we wanted this list!! Most Highly Recommended M/M Romance Reads
- 8 years ago, I loved this one: Book Review – Keeping Promise Rock by Amy Lane and this one: Book Review – Collide by Riley Hart
- 9 years ago, an interview! Behind the Books – An Interview With Tammara Webber
- 9 years ago, one of the darkest books I’ve ever read. It was a struggle… Book Review – Judgment by Denise Hall
- 9 years ago, this book made us go CRAZY!!! WE LOVED IT!!! Book Review – The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
- 10 years ago, we went CRAZY for this book!! 5 STARS!! Book Review – Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
—> ONE MONTH FREE TRIAL TO KINDLE UNLIMITED!!
—> AMAZON GERMANY!! You guys get a 3 month free trial for Amazon Unlimited music!!!
- Savage Hearts by J.T. Geissinger <— J.T. GEISSINGER ALERT!! WE LOVE HER!! HE TAKES HER!! “…when he finds out my true identity, he decides to take me as repayment for what he lost. Now, I’m a little bird trapped in a cage, and the only way to survive is to make friends with the monster who captured me. But friendship isn’t what the monster has in mind...”
- Dirty Deal: A Slayers Hockey Novel by Mira Lyn Kelly <— LIVE!!
- The Dark Soul (Vampire Hunter Society Book 3) by Leia Stone <— LIVE!!
- Cataclysm (Four Horsemen Book 4) by Sarah Bailey <— LIVE!!
- Wicked Hope: A Forbidden Fated Mates Romance (The Devil’s Deal Book 3) by Eliza Raine <— LIVE!!
- Force (The Covington Heights Crew Book 4) by Deana Birch <— LIVE!! SMALL TOWN GIRL & THE ASSASSIN THAT OFFERS TO HELP HER!! “…Small-town girl Megan Walsh is ready to run away from a sad life and a serious stalker. She gets just that chance when Mr. Tall, Dark and Mysterious offers to take her to New York without a trace. Being a nanny might not be her dream job, but it’s a hop, skip and a jump away from her dream city…and just around the corner from her best-kept secret…“
- Destiny with a Duke (Dukes Done Wrong Book 5) by Alexa Aston
- Fraudulently Ever After by A.R. Casella and Denise Grover Swank
- Wicked Princess: A Dark Mafia, High School Bully Romance (Knight’s Ridge Empire Book 2) by Tracy Lorraine
- Everything He Isn’t: An Opposites Attract Romance (She’s Everything) by Lauren Stewart <— LIVE!! “...Cooper Wahl is completely wrong for me. He’s everything on my “con” column and nothing from the “pro” side. Unfortunately, he’s also known as the ultimate fix-it guy, and I desperately need his help to prevent my project from falling apart. The more time I spend with him and his pocket-sized dog, the more I question if the rules I live by were made to be broken...”
- The Naked Fisherman by Jewel E. Ann <— BACK ON THE LIST YET AGAIN BECAUSE STACIE LOVED IT TOO!
Stacie: I just finished The Naked Fisherman……seriously unputdownable! I have not got anything done. It’s been way too long since I felt this kind of book hangover. Fisher ranks right up there with Kellan and Travis
Linda: Finished Jewel E. Ann’s duet and adored every single word!! It’s always a struggle for me to get her stories out of my head and move on to my next read!! Not sure yet what my weekend read will be!!
- The Bronze Garza (Red Cage Book 2) by S. Ann Cole <— LIVE! THIS IS A STANDALONE!! I LOVE THIS AUTHOR! “…I’m saved. I’m home. I’m safe. Until I’m not. Now, he’s my keeper. He’s cold. He’s arrogant. He’s rude as hell. To him, I’m a nuisance. To me, he’s a god...”
- Renegade Path: A Lost Kings MC World Novel by Autumn Jones Lake <— LIVE!!
- Saving Their Omega (Alpha Security Company Book 3) by Mina Carter <— LIVE!!
- Just a Dream by Amanda Faye <— ASHLEY LOVED THIS ONE!
…just read Just a Dream by Amanda Faye (it’s currently free -at least on Amazon) and it was one of my top reads for the year. It had that perfect feel for me. It completely sucked me in.
The best way to describe it would be it had an Elizabeth O’Roark vibe.
Which leads me to my other top read so far…A Deal With the Devil by Elizabeth O’Roark. Read it. It’s so good! I know I’ve seen it come up on here, but it’s so good it’s worth mentioning again.
I’ve read 2 of Willa Nash’s Christmas books and I really enjoyed both of them. They’re novellas but they’re hearty – so you get a good story. Quick reads, but definitely satisfying.
- The Jerk Next Door by Mia Monroe <— LIVE!!
- The Ritual: A Dark College Romance by Shantel Tessier <— LIVE!! READ THE AUTHOR’S WARNINGS “…I chose to be his. He made me believe that anyway, but it was just another lie. A way that the Lords manipulate you into doing what they want. After being sucked into the dark, twisted world of the Lords, I embraced my new role and allowed Ryat to parade me around like the trophy I was to him...”
- The Mitchell Brothers Collection: A Feel-Good Romance Box Set by Jasmin Miller
- Scum (Wrong Side of the Tracks Book 1) by K.A. Merikan <— LIVE!!
- Mr. Cole: A Billionaire Tech Boss Romance (Billionaires’ Clique Book 4) by Jess Jolie <— LIVE!!
- Unshackled by Cara Dee <— LIVE!! M/M MAFIA ROMANCE!! “…Shannon O’Shea had lost more than most, and every fiber of my being screamed at me to pull him from the depths of his despair. As the father of my best friend, he’d been there for me when my parents kicked me out for being gay. Now it was my turn. I had to find the answers. I had to rescue him. The day he asked for a favor and demanded discretion, the plan unfolded before my eyes, and I couldn’t resist the temptation…”
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren <— TASHA J WAS LOVING THIS ONE!
Tasha J: …am currently loving The Unhoneymooners- actually laughing out loud, the banter is too fun!…
- The Stand by Stephen King <— OMG I JUST ONE CLICKED THIS SUPER-BARGAIN!!
Julie O: My favorite “all time” book is The Stand by King. Have read it about 6 times and it’s a huge one! Think that is why I am hung up on apocalyptic books now.
Teri: Julie O I agree. The Stand is one of the best books ever written. I’ve read almost every Stephen King novel out ther and it and the novel It are my favorites. He’s one of the only authors that can write about a huge amount of characters and still capture the intimacy of each individual.
Janie: I’m currently reading The Stand by Stephen King and it’s making me crave all of the post apocalyptic fiction that I can get my hands on. …every list I look at for “the best of post apocalyptic fiction”, it’s at the top.
- If the Fates Allow: A Short Story by Rainbow Rowell <— SHE RUNS INTO THE BOY NEXT DOOR!! “…She isn’t expecting to run into the boy next door. Mason is all grown up now. He’s considerate. He’s funny. He doesn’t mind how prickly Reagan is—he maybe even likes it. And it makes Reagan feel like her defenses are falling. She needsher defenses, doesn’t she? In a time when six feet is close enough, how long can they keep their distance?…”
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Dirty Letters by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland <— ASHLEY LOVED IT!
I’ve had Dirty Letters by Penelope Ward and Vi Keeland in my audible library forever and finally listened to it the other day….I couldn’t stop smiling and laughing out loud.
- If the Fates Allow: A Short Story by Rainbow Rowell
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Treason (Thanatos MC Book 2) by Cole Lepley – November 23rd 2021
- Go Tell the Bees That I Am Gone: A Novel (Outlander Book 9) by Diana Gabaldon – November 23rd 2021
- Fated Blades by Ilona Andrews – November 23rd 2021
- The Becoming: The Dragon Heart Legacy, Book 2 by Nora Roberts – November 23rd 2021
- Cherishing Doe (Rockers’ Legacy Book 7) by Terri Anne Browning – November 23rd 2021
- The Marriage Test by Suzanne Redfearn – November 23rd 2021
- Mended Crown: A Dark Mafia Romance: War of Roses Universe (Mice and Men Book 4) by Lana Sky – November 27th 2021
- Secrets & Lies by Brooke Blaine and Ella Frank – November 29th 2021
- Lost at the Crossing (Rail Riders Book 2) by Nicky James – November 29th 2021
- Mansplainer (Last Man Standing Book 3) by Avery Flynn – November 29th 2021
- Adamma (Women of Eternity Series Book 1) by Kingsley Adrian Banks – November 30th 2021
- Shadow Web: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Moonshadow Bay Book 5) by Yasmine Galenorn – November 30th 2021
- Snake: A Dark RH College Bully Romance (The Serpents of Cinderhart Academy Book 3) by Logan Fox – November 30th 2021
- At the Crossroads: A Novel (A Buckhorn, Montana Novel Book 3) by B.J. Daniels – November 30th 2021
- Rushed (Adventures in Love Book 1) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – November 30th 2021
- Someone Perfect (The Westcott Series Book 9) by Mary Balogh – November 30th 2021
- Dream Keeper (Dream Team Book 4) by Kristen Ashley – November 30th 2021
- After Dark with the Duke: Palace of Rogues (The Palace of Rogues Book 4) by Julie Anne Long – November 30th 2021
- Taking Vengeance (Vengeance Series Book 6) by Kaylea Cross – November 30th 2021
- Texas Lilies (The Devil’s Horn Ranch Series) by Samantha Christy – November 30th 2021
- She’s the One (Boggy Creek Valley Book 3) by Kelly Elliott – November 30th 2021
- Wanted: An Earl for Hire: Victorian Romantic Mystery (Calling all Rakes Book 1) by Tammy Andresen – November 30th 2021
- Change With Me: A With Me in Seattle Novella by Kristen Proby – November 30th 2021
- At Her Service: A Mistresses of the Board Room Novel by Joey W. Hill – November 30th 2021
- Couples Wanted by Briana Cole – November 30th 2021
- Hunter’s Hope (Vampire Motorcycle Club Book 2) by Alyssa Day – November 30th 2021
- Gentleman Seeks Bride: A Hazards of Dukes Novel by Megan Frampton – November 30th 2021
- And They Lived Happily Ever After: A Magical OwnVoices RomCom by Therese Beharrie – November 30th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!