<— SATURDAY MORNING BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! This one (Darling Descent by Leighann Hart) just went live today!
A university psychiatrist. A curious undergrad. A dangerous attraction.
HAPPY FRIDAY AND HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!! Good news for me! I successfully closed on my house sale, and I’m pretty excited. Kind of a nervous wreck over the last few weeks (preparing/fixing things in the house, moving out, getting accustomed to a new normal) but I’m happy! 😀
Now it’s time to build today’s list, so keep checking back as it will grow. IT’S READY!!!! 😀 Let me know if you have a “must-read” that should be on here.
BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST!!
- 2 years ago, I was so happy to explain… 😉 Why the Twilight Saga means so much to me…
- 2 years ago, our reading crew was really loving this one! Reader Recommendations – What To Read After “So, that Got Weird” by Amelia Kingston
- 4 years ago, I really enjoyed this psych-thriller! Book Review – Trespassing: A Novel by Brandi Reeds
- 4 years ago, so many in our crew were crazy for this series! Sarah Latchaw – The Hydraulic Series Reading Order
- 5 years ago, this reader confession… Reader Confession – Keeping up with the super-readers…
- 5 years ago, I 4.5 STAR loved this one! Book Review – The Gravity of Us by Brittainy C. Cherry
- 6 years ago, I really enjoyed this one! Book Review – Dear Heart, I Hate You by J. Sterling
- 7 years ago, I enjoyed this one, too! Book Review – The Mistake by Elle Kennedy
- 8 years ago, a raw and gritty biker book! Book Review – It Ain’t Me, Babe by Tillie Cole
- 8 years ago, I went crazy for this one! Book Review – Push by Claire Wallis
- 9 years ago, I 5 star LOVED this one! Book Review – This Girl by Colleen Hoover
- 10 years ago, I read this one: Book Review – Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan and this one: Book Review – Eden by Jamie McGuire
- 11 years ago, this cover had me swooning! So I read it. 😀 Book Review – Something Wicked by Michelle Rowen
- 12 years ago, I was hardcore on a BDB kick! Book Review – Lover Mine by J.R. Ward
- 13 years ago, I 4.5 STAR LOVED these vampire romances! Swoooooon! Book Review – Any Way You Want It by Kathy Love and Book Review – I Want You to Want Me by Kathy Love
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- More Than Words: A Love Story by Mia Sheridan <— MIA SHERIDAN SUPER- BARGAIN TODAY!! HE’S A FAMOUS COMPOSER! “…Years later, everyone knows who Callen Hayes is. Famous composer. Infamous bad boy. What no one knows is that Callen’s music is now locked deep inside, trapped behind his own inner demons. It’s only when he withdraws to France to drink his way through the darkness that Callen stumbles into the one person who makes the music return. Jessica. His Jessie. And she still tastes of fresh, sweet innocence . . . even as she sets his blood on fire. But they don’t belong in each other’s worlds anymore...”
Shaleen: Mia Sheridan never disappoints. Happy Reading🤗
- The Extraordinary Ordinary by Natalie Rodriguez <— LIVE!!!
- Until Arden by Skye Callahan <— LIVE!!! SINGLE MOM STARTING OVER!! “…A fresh start is finally in view for Arden Winters after escaping an abusive relationship, but settling in a new town, with a new job, and a two-year-old son has its fair share of obstacles. When her car throws a fit on the way to work and dies in the parking lot, her manager offers a solution—in the form of a broad-shouldered hunk who just happens to be in the restaurant having a couple of drinks with his boss…“
- Book Lovers by Emily Henry <— HARPER LOVED IT!!! ONE OF HER BEST OF 2022 ALREADY!
Harper: Book Lovers is AMAZING!!! I cried and laughed through the whole book. The banter is incredible. The steamy parts were ok, but it wasn’t the focus of the story anyway. I included it in my list of Best of 2022.
- The Italian Job: The perfect escape to Italy and the most feel good, fake relationship romantic comedy of 2022! (The Kathryn Freeman Romcom Collection, Book 6) by Kathryn Freeman
- Learning His Lesson: A Well-Matched Novel by Ellen Brooks
- Velvet Devil: A Russian Mafia Romance (Vorobev Bratva Book 1) by Nicole Fox <— AIMEE RECOMMENDS THIS ONE!
Aimee: Velvet Devil, I still would highly recommend it!! It was so good!
…I would have to say that Isaac from velvet devil is a hero Alphahole that I would definitely would want to try to fix😳🤣! I know I have read a few books with these same heroes! …
- Her Wild Colorado Daddy (Stateside Doms Book 5) by Lucky Moon
- Hot & Heavy (The Fever Brothers Book 4) by Michele Mills
- Raised By Wolves (Predators MC Book 2) by Christina C Jones <— LIVE!! THROWN TO THE WOLVES!! “…Unanswered questions and unexpected attacks are jeopardizing the Predator organization from all sides, and she’ll do whatever it takes to protect the people she loves – including peeling back secrets, lies, and betrayals, layer by layer. Shared ink makes them family, but as the truth is unturned, Onyx and Tati will discover that their connection runs deeper than either of them knows…”
- To Yield to a Highlander (The Sutherlands of Dornoch Castle Book 3) by Callie Hutton
- The Witch’s Power Play (Covens of Eaton Falls Book 2) by Mia Monroe
- Evil Empire: A Dark Mafia Forced Marriage Age Gap Romance (Ruthless Revenge Book 3) by Kristen Luciani
- If We Disappear Here by M Hayes and Mindy Hayes <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! MONA LOVED THIS ONE!!
Mona: Finished If We Disappear Here by M. Hayes yesterday. Holy moly, I could not put this book down!
Maeve wakes up in a cold cement room, looks around and sees a man, but he is not her husband. They have been kidnapped and locked in an underground bunker by a man bent on torturing them. Maeve and Ledger try to figure out why they were kidnapped, what is their connection since they’ve never met, and where are their spouses?
This is suspense with a little romance thrown in. There are twists you see coming and some that are surprises. This is a new to me author, but I’m headed to Amazon to download more! 5 Stars for me and it’s KU!
- Beautiful Monster : A Dark Stalker Mafia Romance (Dark Lies Duet Book 2) by J.L. Beck and S. Rena <— LIVE!! DUET CONCLUSION! “…He says I’ll become his wife, that I’ll provide him an heir. I’ll do both of those things, under one condition. His father must die…”
- Bound of Blood: Paranormal Shifter Romance (Supernatural Curse Book 2) by Krista Street
- Offended: A Steamy Enemies to Lovers Billionaire Romance by Reddy Rose
- A Touch of Class (The Slippery Slope Book 2) by Merry Farmer
- Heart of Winter (Heart of a Highlander Book 5) by Rebecca Ruger
- Antagonist (Dads of Stillwater Book 1) by Ana Ashley
- Owned By A Sinner : An Irish Mafia Romance by Michelle Heard <— RECENT RELEASE & NANCY LOVES THIS AUTHOR!! P.S. She says this one is 5 stars!
Nancy: OWNED BY A SINNER by Michelle Heard Already #3 in Kindle List!!! A 5* Read for me! An Irish Mafia Romance!
I am so happy for Michelle! Her last book, Taken By A Sinner, is still on the Kindle Top List, too! She has two books in the Top List!!
- Tempted By My Roommate (Shacked Up Love) by Shaw Hart <— LIVE!! HER WAR HERO ROOMMATE!! “…He’s everything that she wants –– Tall, tatted, charming. He’s even a freaking war hero. There’s just one problem. He’s her new roommate and she doesn’t need to be an expert at love to know that starting something with him right now might not be the best idea…”
- Psychos In Love: Dark Taboo Reverse Harem by S.J. Ransom
- Savage: Golden Skulls M. C. (Golden Skulls M.C. Book 5) by Rebecca Joyce
- Promise of Embers: A Romantic Suspense Reverse Harem (Promises Book 1) by Celeste Night
- Ruby Revenge: A Dark Romance by Kay Riley
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey <— ONE OF MY FAV AUTHORS & MICHELLE LOVES THIS ONE!!
Michelle: I just finished Tessa Bailey’s “Fix Her Up” and I loved it! Definitely recommend for anyone who loves the brother’s best friend trope.
- The Vampire’s Deal: A Dark Mafia Romance (A Deal with the Devils Book 1) by Alice Wilde <— HER DAD SOLE HER! “…Notorious monsters, the stories told about them are never spoken above a whisper. They have the cops in their pockets, not to mention the judges and any other high-ranking official around. When all is said and done, they are the law. So, when I overhear them and get caught eavesdropping … they decide to make my parents an offer. My life in exchange for theirs. I can’t believe my ears when my father agrees, and suddenly life as I know it is turned upside down...”
- Empire of Lust: An Enemies with Benefits Romance by Rina Kent
➔➔ Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Empire of Lust: An Enemies with Benefits Romance by Rina Kent
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Boys, Beasts & Men by Sam J. Miller – May 10th 2022
- Every Summer After by Carley Fortune – May 10, 2022
- The Bus to Beulah: A Novel by Eldridge Hanes – May 10, 2022
- The Treehouse on Dog River Road: A Novel by Catherine Drake – May 10, 2022
- Ruthless Kingdom: A Reverse Harem Romance (Boneyard Kings Book 3) by Becca Steele and C. Lymari | May 13, 2022
- GoulCrest: Book 1 of the Vestovian Trilogy by Alicia Jeanne – May 13th 2022
- Beach House Summer: A Novel by Sarah Morgan | May 17, 2022
- Only Rivals (Only You Book 1) by Charity Ferrell | May 17, 2022
- Unwanted by Marley Valentine – May 20 2022
- Mansplainer (Last Man Standing Book 3) | by Avery Flynn – May 23, 2022
- Fate After Fame by Amber Kelly – May 23, 2022
- Flirting with Fifty by Jane Porter – May 24, 2022
- Breaking All The Rules by Amy Andrews – May 24, 2022
- One Wish by Jaimie Roberts – May 24, 2022
- Desperately Seeking a Duchess (All the Duke’s Sins Book 2) by Christi Caldwell | May 24, 2022
- Wicked and Forever (Trees & Laila, Part Two) (Wicked & Devoted Book 6) | by Shayla Black | May 24, 2022
- It Takes a Villa by Kilby Blades – May 24, 2022
- Where Dreams Begin by Lianne Moriarty – May 30, 2022
- Gwendy’s Final Task by Stephen King & Richard Chizmar – May 31st 2022
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!