HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!! Just a few more days to go and it’s Thanksgiving day, and I will be making my turkey without fail. I LOVE turkey dinner and I LOVE to make turkey stock right after. 🙂 Nothing goes to waste. And I’ll be taking it easy the whole week, so I’m hoping to get a few books in (and some reviews too). In the meantime…
TODAY’S “BLAST FROM THE PAST” BOOK HIGHLIGHTS:
- 1 year ago today, I 5-starred this psych thriller with a gasp worthy ending!!! Eeeeep!! Book Review – Frayed by Layne Deemer
- 2 years ago tomorrow, we wanted more STEEEEEAM so we made a list!!! Requesting recommendations for steamy sex scene books… 😉 AND
- 2 years ago tomorrow, we also wanted steamy Reverse Harem recommendations, so we made 2 lists! Reader Confession – Tessa loves “Reverse Harem” books, and here are her favorites AND Reader Recommendations – Our Favorite Reverse Harem Books.
- 4 years ago yesterday, we each made a list of 5 of our absolute favorite books ever (even one of our fav authors participated!), and I compiled them into this super list! Reader Favorites – Top Five Favorite Books…
- 4 years ago yesterday, I read this thriller!! A stranger comes back and claims she’s their missing daughter! Book Review – Imposter by K. Larsen
- 5 years ago tomorrow, I posted the series reading order for a series I went CRAZY for!! And it also includes my reviews. Suanne Laqueur – The Fish Tales Series Reading Order
- 5 years ago tomorrow, Yvette sent us this list! Reader Favorites – Yvette’s Top Favorite Books List.
- 8 years ago tomorrow, I interviewed this author after she blew us away with her book! Behind the Books – An Interview With Tammara Webber + A Book Giveaway!
- 8 years ago today, I read this SUPER-DARK read and then I put my head in the sand. Book Review – Judgment by Denise Hall
- 9 years ago, I DEVOURED this book and discovered the AMAZINGNESS that is Kristen Ashley (and her brooding, sexy, no-nonsense heroes). This was my first and my favorite!!! First: Currently Reading – Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley and then: Book Review – Sweet Dreams by Kristen Ashley
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER ☃️🎄🎄☃️!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
➔➔➔ AUDIBLE SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months! Robin found us this one!!
- Break Me by Meagan Brandy <— LIVE!!! MEAGAN BRANDY ALERT!!! HE BREAKS PRETTY THINGS… “...Turned out, the feisty little thing I found was far from what I hoped for. She was different from all I knew and more than I expected. She was light, and I’m the bastard who led her into darkness. But this girl… she followed with a smile. I told her I break pretty things. She asked me to promise…“
- Rushing In: A Small Town Family Romance (The Bailey Brothers Book 4) by Claire Kingsley <— LIVE!!
- The Savage One: A Mafia Romance (The Hale Mafia Book 3) by BL Mute <— LIVE!!
- Baby Sloane: A Bodyguard Second Chance Romance (Black Shadow Security Book 5) by Mazzy King <— LIVE!!
- One Time Only by Lauren Blakely <— LIVE!! LAUREN BLAKELY M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “….Ever hear the story about the bodyguard who falls for the rock star? Yeah, it never ends well. Each day I remind myself that it’s my job to protect Stone. And nowhere in the job description does it say I should lust after the charismatic, charming man. Especially since we’re opposites…”
- Crown of Shadows (Court of Midnight and Deception Book 1) by K. M. Shea <— LIVE!!
- Always My Babygirl: A Billionaire Romance by Jane Henry and Shanna Handel <— LIVE!!
- Cricket (Cricket Kendall Book 1) by Willow Hadley <— LIVE!!
- Play Rough: A Reverse Harem Enemies-to-Lovers Romance (Black Rose Kisses Book 2) by Eva Ashwood <— LIVE!! Must be read in order.
- Drive Me Wild by Melanie Harlow <— SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT & NANCY LOVED IT!
Nancy: I recently finished reading DRIVE ME WILD by Melanie Harlow! I really enjoyed it & highly recommend. It has humor & all the feels! KINDLE UNLIMITED, too! …bargain priced… I read my copy through KINDLE OWNERS LENDING LIBRARY, but now own!!
JulieO: really enjoyed
Geri: …favorite blue collar hero, at least from recent reads would be Griffin in Drive Me Wild by Melanie Harlow.
- The Alibi Girl: A funny, twisty thriller that will keep you guessing from the bestselling author of SWEETPEA <— PSYCH-THRILLER SUPER-BARGAIN THAT I JUST ONE-CLICKED SO HARD!!! The reviews are AMAZING! “JOANNE HAYNES HAS A SECRET. THAT IS NOT HER REAL NAME. And there’s more. Her flat isn’t hers. Her cats aren’t hers. Even her hair isn’t really hers. Nor is she any of the other women she pretends to be. Not the bestselling romance novelist who gets her morning snack from the doughnut van on the seafront. Nor the pregnant woman in the dental surgery. Nor the chemo patient in the supermarket for whom the cashier feels ever so sorry. They’re all just alibis. In fact, the only thing that’s real about Joanne is that nobody can know who she really is. But someone has got too close. It looks like her alibis have begun to run out…”
- Break and Enter: A Sexy, Thrilling Romantic Suspense (Callahan Security Series Book 1) by Lori Matthews <— SUPER-BARGAIN!!!
- Shame the Devil by Rosalind James <— JAN WAS THRILLED to see this one pop up!
Jan: When I cracked the cover of my kindle this morning, a new Rosalind James book downloaded. Sweet! Another preorder I’d forgotten about. Yay for a nice surprise this spring morning.
It’s called Shame the Devil, about a football player called Thor! I’ve only read a couple of chapters, but I’m liking it so far. Rosalind James books are usually really good.
- Pandora’s Pleasure: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romance by Vanessa Fewings <— LIVE!! HE CONSUMES HER! “…This man once made me seethe with hatred. He was my enemy. Now he makes me burn with desire. Because he became my lover. But this is a love that comes with a price. There’s only so deep you can dive before you’re lost forever...”
- Starting From Somewhere by Lane Hayes <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!! “...I like the adorable geek from the bar. A lot. He’s smart and sassy…and he doesn’t seem to know or care that I’m in a hot up-and-coming band. However, I just found out he’s the new intern at Scratch Records...”
- Expensive by Amy Bellows <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!!!
- I See The Light by Arden O’Keefe <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Fulfilling February (Calendar Girls’ Ranch Book 2) by Caroline Lee <— LIVE!!
- EVIL QUEEN: A Dark High School Elite Romance (The Royal Court Book 2) by Rebel Hart <— LIVE!!
- Ciaran: A Dark Mafia Romance (Dark Mafia Kingpins) by Naomi West <— LIVE!!
- Jax: Blazing Saints MC by Kimberly I. Belle <— LIVE!!
- Mafia Captive: A dark holiday romance by Kitty Thomas <— DARK READ/KIDNAPPED SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! I read this one a few years ago and still remember the details! And now it has a new cover. And here is my Book Review. 😀 “…Walking home one night after drinks with friends, she stumbles upon a mob hit. Faith expects to be killed for what she’s seen; instead she is given to a wealthy and dangerous man tied to the Raspallo crime family. As a gift…” <— EEEEEEP!!!
Debbie: I have read the Mafia Captive i enjoyed it.
Sotia: …on your list I’ve read is Mafia Captive, and really enjoyed it.
Emily U: I read Mafia Captive… it gave me nightmares!
- Wounded Kiss (To Be Claimed Book 1) By Willow Winters <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK! Nancy enjoyed it!! 😀
Nancy: The first paranormal book by this author. …I’ve always enjoyed this author’s writing, and so was ready to try this book. Werewolves, Vampires and just plain humans. Oh My!
…There is a treaty between the werewolves and the mortals. The werewolves are terrifying, but have promised to keep the humans safe. The contract demands that every year the town’s young women will walk across a stage and offer themselves. Grace and Lizzie are not too worried because the werewolves haven’t claimed anyone in a hundred and sixty years.
But this year turns out to be completely different… Looking forward to the next book in the saga.
- Bitter: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Wicked Brotherhood Book 1) by Eden Beck <— LIVE!! BULLY ROMANCE ALERT!! “…These boys, this Brotherhood, are as impossibly handsome as they are vile. From the day I arrive at Bleakwood they’re determined to break me. To them it’s a game, a right of passage. But to me, it’s my life. I thought my biggest challenge at this school was going to be hiding the fact that I’m a girl, but I was wrong…”
- Her Christmas Handyman: A Sweet, Clean Christmas Romance (The Gingerbread Inn Book 1) by Laura Ann
- Locked In (Snowed In Book 2) by Tricia Wentworth <— LIVE!! SOUNDS LIKE A LOVE TRIANGLE!!!
- Inspection: A Silver Fox Romance (Brady Family Book 3) by Lainey Davis
- The Promise of Stardust: A Novel by Priscille Sibley <— ONE OF OUR HEARTACHY FAVORITES IS SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED TODAY!!! Here’s my book review.
Amy: I absolutely loved that one! I’d say 4.5 stars…maybe even 5. Yeah, I’ll say five since if I had any complaints I can’t remember them, and the storyline was such a unique one, for me at least. Crazy emotional, even in his POV.
Kim: Ohhhh, The Promise of Stardust sounds so heartbreakingly beautiful!!! I grabbed it
Amy: …so heartbreaking with a very unique story line. Go in blind because it’s best when you don’t know which way it will go. 😉
Jeanie: Omgeeee! The Promise of Stardust – I read this back in June and it still gives me goosebumps thinking about EVERYTHING that happened. It’s a heartbreaking & tragic story but I loved it because of all the feels and all the conflict.
- The Has-Been and the Hot Mess by Isabel Jordan <— LIVE!! THE HAS-BEEN ROCK STAR! “...Kendall Quinn is a PR goddess. Meanwhile, her love life is a complete mess. So, when her latest romantic disaster leaves her jobless and homeless, it’s time to take drastic measures. And that means dragging a grumpy, has-been rock star kicking and screaming back into the limelight. The job will be easy. Keeping her hands off her smokin’ hot client, however, will not...”
- Love on the Edge of Time by Julie A. Richman <— Ana loved this one!
Ana: Just finished love in the edge of time, 5 heartfelt stars like nothing I read before and I read a book a day.
Linda: Love Julie Richman’s writing. …Love on the Edge of Time’s synopsis sounds like a read I will “tip toe” around. Lol. Big girl panties kinda read!!!! …the model has me intrigued. He looks vulnerable and delicious.
- To Be Your Only (To Be Yours Book 4) by Rae Kennedy <— LIVE!! SHE’S GOING TO TRY & GET HIM TO NOTICE HER, BUT she’s stuck with her best friend’s annoying brother as her wingman… “…Did I mention he’s annoying? This would be much easier if I weren’t constantly rolling my eyes at his sarcastic remarks or wishing I could wipe that little smirk off his face. Want to know the most aggravating part? Now that things are finally starting to go my way with Wes, I can’t stop thinking about Eric and his dumb mouth…”
- The Sa Tskir Brothers Chronicles Books 1-3 <— SERIES BOOK BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN! “…Escape this planet with Samantha and the Sa Tskir Brothers in this three-book collection with your favorite sexy feline alien brothers…”
- Bloom Sisters: A Contemporary Romance Box Set (Bloom Sisters Romance Series) <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!! “…She’s terrified they’ll discover she’s a fake. Her sister is trying to flee their façade. Will lies ruin their pursuit of bliss, success, and love?..”
- The Girl He Used to Know: A Novel by Tracey Garvis Graves <— ANOTHER AWESOME SALE ALERT!! This is one of my favorite authors and I LOVED this book!!! Here’s my review.
Bookster: “The girl he used to know” was super amazing.
Michele G: I also loved The Girl He Used to Know! So original!
Amy: …had to pop in and say HOW MUCH I LOVED THE GIRL HE USED TO KNOW!!!!!! FIVE. FREAKING. STARS. I want to sob from being so happy about this book.
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
➔➔ AUDIBLE SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months! <— Robin found us this one!!
- Make Me Yours by Melanie Harlow <— LIVE!!! WHOA! How this this live already, but not the ebook? OH WELL. YAY!!! “…He’s my brother’s best friend. The hot single dad next door. And one accidental sext later, my massive crush on him is no longer a secret…”
- Jared’s Counterfeit Fiancee & The Chase Is On: The Westmorelands by Brenda Jackson <— LIVE!!
- The Earl of Christmas Past: A Goode Girls Romance, Book 5 by Kerrigan Byrne <— LIVE!!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Enemies & Lovers by Christine Zolendz – November 22nd 2020
- Our Thing: An Australian Mafia Romance (Kids of The District Book 2) by Nicci Harris – November 25th 2020
- Unfaithful: An unputdownable and absolutely gripping psychological thriller by Natalie Barelli – November 27th 2020
- My Brother’s Roommate (Frisky Business Book 2) by Kendall Ryan – December 1st 2020
- A Warm Heart in Winter (The Black Dagger Brotherhood World) by J.R. Ward- (“Featuring one of the Black Dagger Brotherhood’s most iconic couples, Blay and Qhuinn“!!!!!) – December 1st 2020
- Coyote (Hawks MC (next generation) Book 1) by Lila Rose – December 1st 2020
- Loverboy (The Company Book 2) by Sarina Bowen – December 1st 2020
- The Bookworm’s Guide to Faking It (The Bookworm’s Guide, #2) by Emma Hart – December 1st 2020
- Forever Wild: A Novella (The Simple Wild Book 3) by K.A. Tucker – December 1st 2020
- Mistletoe in Paradise: A Christmas Novella by Jill Shalvis – December 1st 2020
- Two Pink Lines by Chloe Walsh – December 4th 2020
- Dylan (Dark Legacy Book 4) by Jaymin Eve – December 4th 2020
- Every Last Secret by A. R. Torre – December 1st 2020
- Not What I Expected by Jewel E. Ann – December 6th 2020
- Bonus Kisses by Freya Barker – December 7th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”